Firefly Ravine "Speak", the queen said
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Big blue eyes blinked at her mum, a tiny smile settled on the babe's face. She really was growing up, and to keep her in the den would be torture for such a young soul. Surely it wasn't that dangerous to go outside, for she had been there before with the dark stranger. Her head was held upright, much resembling the royal way her mother used. She blinked, head leaning to one side, one paw hovering in the air as she tried to stay in balance.

She could not understand a word her mum was saying, but the last bunch of sounds stook out to her. Dlak? She tried to repeat. She looked around the den for a moment, not knowing what she had said. Dlak, dlak, dlak... She hummed softly in boredom, looking to the opening. A plan sprouted in her mind, one that was the most out of character for the girl ever. She got her little ass off the ground and waddled her way to the opening-to the light of day.

Finally there, her head sticking out to see more colors and feel the warmth of the sun, she turned around to see how her mum would react. Dlak? She said again, her own way of asking if she could go.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
"Speak", the queen said - by Chusi - July 02, 2016, 04:30 AM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Sen - July 04, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Chusi - July 08, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Chusi - July 26, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Sen - August 13, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: "Speak", the queen said - by Chusi - August 15, 2016, 05:34 AM