Two Rivers Isle So musical a discord, such sweet thunder.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Food was plentiful now that the famine was over, and Malice was up for a hunt. Her pups needed to grow big and strong, just like their parents, to survive. She worried not about Pyro, for he was strong of mind, and she knew the child would be so stubborn as to just say no to death when it came. Things were looking up for the band that may or may not have officially claimed this land, and each passing day the new mother grew stronger. She no longer felt tired like before, nor did her body ache with each step she took. Yes, things were going well for the new inhabitants of the island.

Malice was marking the borders again, even though they were anything but faint, and had left the pups in the care of their father. Burke needed to care for his young just as well as she, and since she had watched them the most ever since they were born, she felt it fit to take a little day off again. She was not stressed, for only Vassago was a little troubling, and thought it'd be good for the three males to bond in the time she was gone. Shink's scent was recent as well, and she was happy to see the young male stick around. Perhaps in two weeks with no accidents they could formally settle. for now, everything was going splendid.

The familiar voice of Aeronwyn touched the wind, and it got carried to her. It was a summoning howl, and so the scarred woman left the borders to see what was going on. It did not take long for her to scent prey, and she joined the white woman's side. Was she planning to hunt the young beast?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: So musical a discord, such sweet thunder. - by Malice - July 02, 2016, 09:06 AM