Ankyra Sound i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT]
56 Posts
Ooc —
The atmosphere of this pack was what Bain had prepared himself for. These wolves did not laze around, nor did they make time for idleness. The coywolf was naturally social, but didn't feel it was the best time to express that part of his personality. Standing silently was all he could do as the others talked amongst one another. His silence was broken, however, by a familiar voice. It was accompanied by an all too familiar scent, and Bain knew immediately who it was.

"Fancy seeing you here, Devin," he grinned, taken aback by the bump to his shoulder. He snorted as his sister spoke again. "Follow you? It seems I'm not following what you are speaking of, if that's what you mean. I just came here because it was nearby." Ok, that was somewhat a lie. He had traced her scent before, but in the meantime was looking for a pack to join. "Nearby and my sister is here, what could be better?" Bain whispered to Devin, not wanting to babble too much. It seemed that Caiaphas and another she wolf were chatting. Not a friendly chat--there seemed to be some tension. Bain decided to turn his attention back to Devin.

He was about to speak when he heard yet another voice. The she-wolf he had seen earlier had locked eyes with him. Bain stared coolly back, but couldn't read her. He was a bit embarassed when Lusca repeated his "pledge of service" making him seem like some sort of kissup, but decided it wasn't the end of the world. The male shoved his embarassment down and shook his head. I sure am a great first impressionist. A few words was all it took for me to seem like a fool. Wasn't quite the impression I was looking for but there's not much I can do. The coywolf decided not to dwell on his internal turmoils regarding his image.

He took Lusca's "okay, let's go" as a "follow me" but was tentative to catch up with her. Caiaphas didn't seem very pleased with Lusca's offer, so Bain made sure to give the Queen a brief nod of thanks. Maybe he was somewhat a kissup, or maybe he was admittedly scared stiff of screwing up. Regardless, the coywolf scurried after Lusca, hoping he was supposed to be her aide.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT] - by Bain - July 09, 2016, 12:25 PM