Ankyra Sound i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT]
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
He raised an eyebrow when Caiaphas gave Lusca a look of distain. Thinking back on where he had found Lusca before, and her condition then, it clicked. Ah. Well maybe he shouldn't have agreed with Lusca's statement. Yet all his queen simply did was allow Lusca to go ahead with her idea. Now aware of Lusca's position as something akin to a slave, Slancio was wondering why Caiaphas did not see the possibility of Lusca taking the chance to fleww, or she did and had a plan in mind.

Nevertheless, he watched the mother choose a wolf he had not met. Keeping quiet in case he accidentally screwed up again, hoping he had not messes up too badly this time or was acting paranoid. Watching the shapes of the two wolves dissppear into the bushes, he wondered why Lusca had caught herself in such a position. But he stood aloof and tall, awaiting the return of the two wolves, if they returned at all.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT] - by Slancio - July 15, 2016, 09:47 AM