The Sentinels i'll say what this means to me, i'll do what i can
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
After leaving a meaty bone for the trio to chew and Dante to look after them, Osprey left for the borders to see the person, who had asked for Lasher's audience. She did not know, how many friends and acquaintances their former leader had had and therefore how many times in the next months she would have to go and tell them the bad news. 

When she came in the clearing and first set eyes on the caller, she froze in her steps, because the wolf seemed vaguely familiar to her and not in a pleasant way. It had been almost a year and a half ago, when she had run into the same person and they had had a rather unfriendly exchange of words. Osprey did not like her, trusted her even less - and it did not matter that this she-wolf had been a friend, ally, lover, whatever to the dead Mayfair, now according to the elder she had no right to be here. 

"Lasher is dead and you are no longer welcome here," she told the female after closing the distance so much to be seen and heard well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll say what this means to me, i'll do what i can - by Osprey - July 03, 2016, 03:47 AM