The Sentinels i'll say what this means to me, i'll do what i can
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre listened to the both. it took only a moment for her to deduce the only wolf caiaphas would wish to see so earnestly, and this was because she knew of his fathers feeling for the siren. not those that meant romance, but of his obvious fondness for her; after being returned from the ocean by her, lasher had told her many a tale about the attractive she-wolf.

the girl stood protectively before osprey, because she was devoted to the woman and could not stand to see her undermined. she looked to caiaphas, and then to osprey. he would wish for her to know, she murmured faintly, before gesturing away from donnelaith and trotting out and then beyond it, indicating nonverbally that caiaphas should come with her. you cannot see him, now, she began softly, gently, as the famine has taken his corporeal self from us... and she continued to walk with caiaphas toward the bay, she spoke with caiaphas about his passing, and would listen (or watch) to her say (or do) what she would.

lasher would be mourned--by all who loved him.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll say what this means to me, i'll do what i can - by Deirdre - August 17, 2016, 02:17 PM