Golden Glade Gotta Do What You Gotta Do...
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen's ears twitched but she too relaxed as the wolf sat before her. Now that the main thing was out of the way perhaps the two could just have a normal conversation. So that Aspen could develop an opinion on the wolf. Like dislike etc. Aspen nodded as the wolf thanked her. "My pleasure Shalon," she spoke with a proper smile this time.

Shalon began to explain until Charley had offered her a place she hadn't known there was a pack here. Tis true the border's weren't as strong as they should be but Aspen was working her butt off to get this place off the ground. Shalon also explained she was not born in a pack and until now had never been a part of one let alone asked to join. "Well, I am glad you have chosen to join us in the Glade," Aspen stated. "The wolves here once trusted are family, and are treated as such, I hope that you will feel at home here Shalon," Aspen spoke her words honest.

The fae then began to speak of what she was good at explaining she was hoping to become a guardian but explaining she had a long way to go before she got there. Then asking if they were in need of wolves that could fight. "We are always in need of wolves that can fight, you can never have too many," Aspen spoke glancing around. They had already had a run in with a rogue wolf and a bear who knows what else could come. "As for the matter of being far from it yet, if you want a training partner I would be more than happy, I could use some practice as well," Aspen stated tail tucked beside her twitching ever so slightly.

It was a beautiful night, not too hot not too cold and the skys were clear as day. The moon was shining down onto the rock and there seemed to be hundreds of thousands of stars visible to the eye. "Quite a beautiful night isn't it," Aspen said quietly before she remembered something. "Why you out so late? Couldn't sleep?" she asked with a curious tilt to her head.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 02, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 09:39 PM