Golden Glade Gotta Do What You Gotta Do...
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
"I will do what I can to strengthen the border, your Majesty. I'll get to it when there is sufficent time to dedicate to such an important task." Shalon agreed with her Queen, they needed to stack out their territory, and with more wolves joining them the endeavour should become easier. Shalon was curious about the invader who insulted her King and Queen, however Shalon thought now was not the time. 

Shalon nodded, it was a dying form of entertainment, but Shalon's mother had told her and her brother many a story shown through the stary sky. "Perhaps I shall have the honour of sharing the stories I know one day, your Majesty. When all of us are well again, and all are in the mood." She smiled, knowing that maybe her stories would help to improve the moral of the pack eventually.

Shalon lowered her head in sadness, she was still unsettled about seeing her King and her packmate wounded in such a way, "It is good to hear that he will be alright, hopefully we can all heal from the ordeal. The sight of a fellow packmate bleeding is always unerving. Even for those not physically injured, if not more so. How are you taking it? Having seen King Charley wounded must have been difficult for you." Shalon peered at the Queen, maybe she needed to speak of her feelings and thoughts? However she would not push if her Majesty was not in the mood to talk. "I know I would lose sleep over such an injury if it were my mate." Shalon spoke sincerely, hoping to help Aspen open up toward the fae.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 02, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Gotta Do What You Gotta Do... - by Shalon - July 03, 2016, 09:39 PM