Altar of Twilight She demands a sacrifice.
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
@Goldhawk @Kieran @Kaskara @Eshe @Sawyer @Astra For Allure's howl -- can be referenced in another thread if someone at NWF wants to say they heard it from their location.

Allure had been eager to coax Njal out for another walk – hoping to engage him in conversation and perhaps gain insight to what her parents had been like at Swiftcurrent Creek, when he had known them. He was a gem of a resource to her – for her held knowledge of her parents that was likely she would not hear of from anyone else.

But something seemed wrong. His path had been haphazard at best. And he had wandered from the forest.. alone? Mazi’s scent was detected faintly as well, and the bi-toned girl had considered leaving it at that and wait another time – it was likely the two of them were on their own hunt.

She padded further along, considering her options at this point – yet when a small agtehring of wolves came to view, she paused, stiffening slightly. She could see Mazi – two strangers.. and a fallen wolf, though could not distinguish its features from here. With a sinking feeling, the girl clamored forward, her own slender form coming up behind Mazi as she caught her end words: did you kill him?

Stunned, her bright eyes fell upon Njal – he was the fallen wolf. Unmoving, he was clearly dead, and she felt a pang of remorse for the elder’s passing. Tipping her muzzle back, Allure’s song echoed in to the sky – alerting any wolves of Neverwinter Forest that might have been nearby, though given their distance from the pack, it was unlikely any would come. Even still – they would know something was awry with their pack mates.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
She demands a sacrifice. - by RIP Njal - July 03, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: She demands a sacrifice. - by Arunik'ra - July 03, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: She demands a sacrifice. - by Ar-Khalba - July 03, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: She demands a sacrifice. - by Arunik'ra - July 07, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: She demands a sacrifice. - by Ar-Khalba - July 07, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: She demands a sacrifice. - by Mazi - July 07, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: She demands a sacrifice. - by Allure - July 21, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: She demands a sacrifice. - by Arunik'ra - July 21, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: She demands a sacrifice. - by Ar-Khalba - July 21, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: She demands a sacrifice. - by Mazi - August 12, 2016, 01:02 AM
RE: She demands a sacrifice. - by Allure - August 16, 2016, 06:05 AM