Totoka River 그 안에 숨겨진 비밀을 알게된 것 같아
54 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The sea creature's eyes flashed in the pain of a still-raw wound being torn into; pain so deep that it could not be held in her heart alone, and Marbas felt the sting of it even from where he stood, several feet away. Understanding gripped him all at once, and he felt chastened in a way he'd never known, and a shame welled up within him greater than any misdeed had brought forth from him before.

Forgive me, goddess, for offending your daughter, was his first thought - for what but a child of the Sea herself could appear so strange and so perfect, rising up from the water without a voice? Surely, she was a siren, and he sought to pay tribute to her in hopes of appeasing the spirits he'd undoubtedly angered. "I beg your pardon, lady," he murmured, dipping his head low. "I did not know."

It didn't feel like enough, but what did he have that this beautiful woman would want? If she wants to lead me to my death in the salt waters, she is going about it the right way. "Take my tongue, if you need it. It is my pleasure to be of service to the spirits of the sea."
Messages In This Thread
RE: 그 안에 숨겨진 비밀을 알게된 것 같아 - by Marbas - July 07, 2016, 01:44 AM