Totoka River 그 안에 숨겨진 비밀을 알게된 것 같아
54 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Her whispering tones reminded him of an old wolf from Warsaw, whose throat had been torn in battle. It would have been better for him to have died, he remembered some saying, for the wolf had lost all ability to speak, and had gone mad in his silence long before death took mercy on him.

This creature, however, seemed no more mad that most. Her friendly demenor was a bit strange to the Warsaw male, but it did not strike him as madness. Indeed, she must think him rather mad, to have called her a spirit from the sea. He still had his suspicions, but the way she showed her tongue and the laughing look in her eyes made reality apparent - she was smaller and stranger than any canine he'd seen, but she was not a spirit.

"Ah, I see," said the Carin, his voice calmer now that he understood the truth of her, and holding a mirthful edge that he had trouble reconciling with the wolf he believed himself to be. "You have your own tongue, but are two no better than one? I still offer you mine, O silent one - come and take it from me."

He stuck out his tongue at the feathery female, hoping that humor might make up for his earlier shortness with her. But she was already moving away, her figure cutting a striking image against the glowing horizon. Without a thought, Marbas bounded after her clear invitation to follow, content to stay near the pleasant little changeling.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 그 안에 숨겨진 비밀을 알게된 것 같아 - by Marbas - July 08, 2016, 09:49 AM