Totoka River 그 안에 숨겨진 비밀을 알게된 것 같아
54 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
He tried to enjoy the sunrise, and it was striking, to be sure. But the wolf's shuffling was not at all lost on him - he was raised to make war, after all, and one did make war without learning to know one's enemy - and the secretive movements made it difficult for him to give his whole attention to the experience. Whenever his eyes were drawn to her restless shifting, the fur on the back of his neck bristled just a little bit more. Looking directly at her only served to unnerve the bastard further, as he saw only furtive curiosity and hopeful friendliness written across her face.

Marbas was not accustomed to being looked at in such ways. Very quickly, he decided that he did not like it.

"I won't snap at you again," he said to the wolf, peering down at her in a way that he hoped would mask most of his discomfort in a veneer of amusement. "You don't need to look after me this way." Whether she believed him or not, perhaps being called out on her glances might draw her eyes away from him. Leaning down, the Cairn dipped his nose into the water and copied one of her movements, splashing little water droplets in her direction.

Just as I suspected, he thought dully, waiting a moment longer to see if he'd understand the purpose of the motion he'd just performed. Utter nonsense. He wondered what the mute could mean by it - unless it was another part of play to wet one's opponent. Some had tried to drown him in their mock-battles, after all. Perhaps this was a gentler version of the sport.

Encouraged by the thought, he splashed her again. Playing wasn't so hard.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 그 안에 숨겨진 비밀을 알게된 것 같아 - by Marbas - July 12, 2016, 08:17 PM