Totoka River 그 안에 숨겨진 비밀을 알게된 것 같아
54 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Good. Excellent. Marbas felt distant pity for the wolf - for although he was not a particularly tactile creature, he too felt all the same urges for company that plagued wolves across the globe. It was only natural, and in this she-creature, he thought he might've found the answer to those unmet needs. She was friendly, easy-going, and entirely without wrath, it seemed. If there were no more like her, then who would be looking for her? If he took her away with him, would anyone follow?

Surely not. But I doubt she will be so friendly when I have kidnapped her. I have to stop acting on impulse and violence - it has never won me more than scars. But a little finesse... and I might win the creature.

What would he do with the creature when he'd made her his own? Such thoughts did not plague the young brute. Though in his own mind he thought himself sinister, his plans and actions were akin to that which normal beings call 'making friends'. Of course, Marbas could not know this. Friendship was a foreign phenomenon to which he had not yet been introduced.

"Why don't we continue our game, then," he said to the wolf, lacing his voice with kindness. Ah, but she will soon be mine!
In which Marbas plans to befriend Seelie and thinks he's an evil genius for thinking it up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 그 안에 숨겨진 비밀을 알게된 것 같아 - by Marbas - July 17, 2016, 12:48 PM