Hoshor Plains "Why, my dear, you must know,
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Steady <3

For almost a month the man has laid low and bowed down a man that he has no respect for. Truthfully, it is his own selfish fault-- to fight for a rabbit-- but the mistake was made, and now he remains in the shadows.

But today, he has escaped to a field with blue skies and green grass-- all worries behind him. He sits in the plains and sighs loudly, breathing in the clean, fresh air. Soon, he thinks, soon.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had found himself out and about once more. It seemed having Niita out on scouting missions made him not want to stay within the borders of Silvertip Mountain as much as he used to. He knew, though, that he would pick up some more pack duties to make up for it when he returned home. 

He came upon an open field, lush with the greens that had returned. Steady never thought he would be so grateful for the foliage that made up the nature around him. But, he was now that it had returned after being gone for too long. A figure on the plains catches his attention and, seeing as how his other interactions had been so positive, Steady approached the stranger, his tail wagging in friendliness, even with his back in a neutral position. Hello, there. I'm Steady, he introduced himself, a small smile on his maw as he stopped several yards from the male.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The man watches as a black stranger approaches in the distance. Perhaps he should run, seeing that his last encounter with a stranger proved to be so horrendous... but he stays put-- truthfully there is nothing here that can be stolen from him. 

As he sits, the other comes to a stop before him, his body passive and his tail friendly. He speaks, offering a kind greeting, and so Aaron returns the same. "Aaron Odolf," he replies, his head dipping politely. "Could I help you?" he asks, genuinely wondering.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He sat back on his haunches, mirroring the other male's body language. He introduced himself as Aaron, and Steady returned his friendly nod before shaking his head side to side. No, I need nothing. I just seen you over here and thought I would say hello. It was a weird thing, if one looked at it closely. Two wolves, one inviting himself over for nothing other than a chat to a stranger. 

He wasn't usually socially awkward, but he failed for a moment to know what to say next. So, he asked a common question. Are you from a pack here? He didn't recognize the male's scent as one he had smelled before, but Steady wasn't intimately familiar with all the packs in the area anyways.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~

338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron nods, motioning to the dark forest beyond them."I used to rule Rosings," he tells the other, letting out a heavy sigh. "A man attacked me blindsidedly, and took my beloved kingdom from under my feet." Aaron frowns, glancing towards the other. "But all is well, I am healing and will return to my home. Are you also from around here?" he asks in reply, turning the conversation from himself. He is always one to overshare, but enjoys listening as well.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Aaron explained he used to lead a pack, though Steady had never heard of Rosings, and was fought for his position. While Steady knew his pack didn't function like that, he didn't feel it was too far from what he had done with Zaria. He had never touched his former Alpha, and once she was presented with the truth, had sort-of willingly given up her position, but Steady knew if it wasn't for the famine, she would still be leading and not he. 

Steady wondered if the male had the backing of his pack in the attack, or if they had turned on him. He couldn't imagine anyone going back who had the whole pack against him, however. Is it safe for you to go back? he asked, curious. He nodded when Aaron asked of his residence. Yes, I'm Alpha of Silvertip Mountain. 

338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Quite safe," he tells the other, a small smile creasing his features. "By now it is only my pride that is damaged," he jokes lightly, but bitterness still rules his heart. "Silvertip Mountain?" he asks, his ears perking. "We are at the base of Shadow Mountain and Little Goat Mountain-- is it safe to assume you are a part of the same mountain range?" he asks the other, his head tilting.