Stavanger Bay that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
It wasn’t long before the lithe frame of the witch doctor appeared before the brute, and his dark gaze followed her movements as she excitedly drew closer toward him and the warrior at his side. The words that fell from her mouth were almost made in relief that he should return to her after having been away for some time. The titan was only mildly confused as to why he should depart with no intention of coming back to the bay and to the wolves who had gathered there beneath him. With their growth in numbers, Skellige was finding it more and more difficult to pull himself away from the lands beside the sea. Before long, he would find himself strictly inside the bay and little Doe would not need to worry about his departures.

As she lowered herself to the sands and wiggled toward his paws, the looming shadow bent his skull in an effort to draw his tongue along the top of her head, beckoning her to rise if she would. In that moment, the form of Deirdre emerged from the wood and his gaze lingered on her pale figure for just a fraction too long; the russet of his gaze locked with her own face. As she neared him, the titan breathed in her scent and found that it still smelled faintly of the neighboring trees and forest.

Inquiries were made, and Deirdre immediately took notice of the wounded warrior. At this, the leviathan turned his head to the man at his side and nodded solemnly. “This is Tetsubō. He has come to join us inside the bay. The warrior has suffered some injuries, though he cannot recall how it happened… I was hoping you two could have a look at him,” the titan spoke to both of the women at his front. His brows were furrowed as he turned to the man beside him and he drew his gaze across the body of the warrior. Skellige’s faith in both Doe and Deirdre was incredible, and he did not doubt that they could tend to his wounds.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
RE: that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned - by Skellige - July 13, 2016, 02:41 PM