Stavanger Bay that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
he permitted her, if only due to skellige's acceptance of her. this effected her not, as she sought only to aid him and ease him of any pain he might have. you must tell me what hurts and what does not--if you do not, what is weak will become weaker still if you press yourself, and you may perish. lay, she gestured to the earth, her tone brooking no room for argument; there was something amiss with his eye, and she knew he must have had impact to his head for such a thing to occur. yes--lay, but do not sleep. i will feel along your body, and you will tell me where it hurts however you will, she understood that his fangs might be his way, and she would seek to escape them if such were the case. this method would more precisely tell her what needed mending and where the displacement might be. 

deirdre listened to doe, licking her chops. she recalled the use of snake-root, and felt that while there may yet be need of it... he must stay on this plane this eve, and for some many hours after. his head--there has been great impact there, if you look to his eyes... she looked to doe, and thought on the daisy's mentioned. donnelaith had much of those, and surely had many to spare. the woman before her had yarrow. i have the flowers that come when the swallows do--it aids the eyes, and can ease pain. she did not yet know it by name--celandine--but knew what it could do, as she had helped to heal aching birds and animals accosted by the skunks spray. yarrow would help, she knew now, and she sorted through her mind as to what else they might be able to use. 

her magic, of course--though none but skellige, she believed, knew of it. she could feel her power pulse within her, then, as she looked to the wolf she would aid this day and those who would work with her, or else observe.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned - by Deirdre - July 19, 2016, 09:33 PM