Stavanger Bay that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned
100 Posts
Ooc — JB
Things progressed quickly then; the women looked him over, the pale one made mention of what he was to do, and upon hearing such orders Tetsubo looked briefly to Skellige as if for affirmation. He was looking out and away though, leaving the sterling boy to drift without knowing what to do. In the presence of so many voices, so many wills, the injured party needed a bit more guidance. But when it was clear he was to answer this girl instead of his lord, Tetsubo regarded her with his good eye.

"My head," but that was obvious, and the girl spoke hastily to the other about his eyes as he himself adjusted. The boy awkwardly sank down upon the earth and tried to rest there, but it was equally obvious his ribs were a nuisance to him, and overall he was bothered by the position. "My sides. I have felt this before, but not this strongly."

Yes, he had injured himself in many ways, but never had Tetsubo cracked so many parts at once.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned - by Tetsubō - July 22, 2016, 11:22 AM