Stavanger Bay that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
jaysus christ y'all sorry wont neva happen again !!!!

he spoke with her, clarified things for her in his own way. you hurt much of yourself at once, she told him, her voice soft as she worried over him with her eyes, severely so. her eyes turned to doe as she departed to retrieve the items that would be needed. she moved to investigate him; to see if there were any areas of concentrated heat that would betray the high potential of internal bleeding. but there was only swelling to note; nothing terribly fatal, she believed. rise--slowly, she instructed. he need not lay so, if it were uncomfortable for him... though she was unsure if he would know comfort again until he was healed.

water therapy might help you grow stronger, and the cool waters may help ease the swelling, it would certainly be kinder than gravity was, and being weightless for a while could only serve him. i would start with still-water lakes. the ocean can be soothing, but the newness of your injury... the waves, depending on how turbulent, might cause you further pain, her ears pricked forward. you have some broken ribs. i would not advise anything that can jostle them; you must take things slowly to heal.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned - by Deirdre - August 15, 2016, 02:14 PM