Silver Creek and watched as the smoke floated magically like you left me
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika was pleased with the new den she and Casmir had found. They had made it their own by carpeting the floor with moss for bedding. The pale beta was sound asleep, soft snores escaping her lips. Her back was pressed against a sleeping Casmir and her expression was soft and peaceful. That was until the pleading cries of Indra found their way to her ears. She awoke with a start, noting the dark blanket of night covering the sky. Her brow furrowed. What was she doing up this late? 

Careful not not to awake her sleeping mate, she tiptoed out of the den, glancing around with a brilliant gaze. The cries were coming from the Creek, and she hurried in the direction. Now, the cries were more audible and Laika could make out the single word the red pup was bleating. Mom. Her heart shattered to pieces and she pressed forward, arriving in the clearing and approaching the tiny pup. "Indra.." She murmured. Amber was already there, and Laika have the obsidian female a warm greeting, although her focus was on Indra. Amber asked if she wanted to talk and Laika nodded, licking Indra's forehead and laying down beside her. "What are you doing up so late at night?" Laika already had a good idea why. She missed her mother. She groomed the girl's shoulders to comfort her as she waited for her to reply.
Messages In This Thread