Ankyra Sound in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
anyone that wants to help caiaphas do a Very Bad Thing come join >:)

now that they were fed again, and their fevers and aches abolished, caiaphas had a bone to pick. specifically, seadog sanctuary's bone. she had been gracious in allowing them to set shop so close to saltwinter's harbor under one principle -- one they had refused to honor. with a low howl caiaphas issued forth a summon for all guardians, scouts, or warriors that wished to practice their trade -- she would set out for the sanctuary's bedded copse come duskfall and would be armed to the hilt to exact her vengeance.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Once again her queen called, and once again Ishild followed. This behavior wasn't normal for the masked wolf, but, but for some reason, this howl drew her in. A salmon tongue swept along her ashen maw as she prowled toward her alpha. Her tail lashed, but remained low in respectful. She didn't know how touchy the high ranking members were -- except for Kjalarr. She'd definitely pushed his buttons the first time they had met. 

This time, she was the first to arrive, and the air around Caiaphas crackled with energy. Ishild knew it then that something was happening, and the possibility of bloodshed was thick. Her mouth watered as she thought about it. Being trained for battle all her life, she had actually missed some of it. Now, she may be able to get her fix of it.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Perhaps Ondine did not have the mindset of a full-on warrior, but her body was able. She was fed, fit and had sworn loyalty to the siren queen. Yes, she hadn't been here for a long time. but that did not mean she was a slacker. The bloodied woman wanted to help out in any way she could, especially to protect Slancio. He was the only one keeping her here, for she would never abandon her friend. The rest she couldn't care less about. She had only spoken to few, and none had quite caught her attention like Slancio.

The bi-colored eyed woman was lying by the sea again, her favorite spot in the world, until she heard the voice of her leader. What was up now? They didn't have to hunt for a while, so why was she calling so soon already? She frowned, but got up any way. She had always been a curious being, and the secrecy that surrounded this call had caught her interest.

With a hum and a trot, it did not take long for her black and blue eyes to spot one of her packmates and their fearless leader. She dipped her head to both. Why was I summoned? It had sounded like only ones aiming for trades could join, but had she not sworn to fight for this land? 
"I simply... Don't remember."
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Caiaphas' howl tore through the skies and without a pause Kjalarr immediately altered his course to heed the sea queen's summons. He moved like a wraith through Ankyra Sound until he reached the scene, his pace slowing. His eyes immediately settled upon Caiaphas in question, before it flickered to Ishild and then to the woman whose name he knew in passing but he'd never gotten the chance to know as she asked why Caiaphas had summoned her. Scarred muzzle lifted slightly at her bold inquiry. Did she think that Caiaphas would truly let her in the dark? And even if she did, so what? Granted, it was a blind and unwavering loyalty towards Caiaphas that Kjalarr held and he did not understand how their subordinates could not trust her as completely as he did. Nevertheless, Kjalarr took his place at her side, awaiting directions with tempered patience because of course he was going to be apart of this: whatever it was she was planning.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Devin heard the howl, and made her way towards her alpha. The howl asked for mercenaries and scouts. Dev was no mercenary, she could fight well enough, but she was there for the scout part. She loved exploring, and being a spy seemed like the shit. Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to put her scouting skills to the test. She strode calmly and swiftly past the trees towards Caiaphas, excitement betraying her cool attitude.

When she arrived at the site, four others were there. Caiaphas and Kjalarr, who she gave a nod and a smile before sitting beside two others. She'd seen them both at the other day's hunt but still didn't quite know them. The raccoon lookin girl and bloody face. She sat down in the clearing and waited patiently. Bloody face seemed rather impatient, something Dev doubted Kja liked by the way he looked at her. Bad move bloody. Devin never took chances, as long as she got something out of it, she didn't question her leaders. She held a laid back posture, watching the alpha carefully for a reaction.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
others are welcome to join, but this is Phas' last post -- follow her here: http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=16556

the siren queen looked to the faces that met her; some faces those of who she implicitly trusted; other faces  those of which she scarcely knew. perhaps this night would be the night for these saltwinter acolytes to redeem themselves -- to show themselves worthy of the saltwinter brand. kjalarr she knew would be there -- but would ondine, ishild and devin follow?

her gaze swept to ondine, the only one to inquire of the nature of caiaphas' summon. a wry, twisted smile stole across the siren queen's muzzle. "you are summoned, but your presence is not mandatory." she supplied somewhat smoothly, coldly inspecting the group before her. "the sanctuary promised to stock our caches for settling so close to our borders -- they have broken that promise." she lifted her triangular muzzle, the gleam of her yellow eyes stark against the gloom of the night.

"so in turn, we must break them."

with such ominous words hanging between them, caiaphas struck off at a quiet trot in the direction of seadog sanctuary.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Maude arrived late, still recovering from her near-death experience in the swamp, but she arrived just in time to hear the Cap'n's words.

There was a myriad of faces that she didn't recognize amongst the gathered, especially not the woman with the bloodied face, but Kjalarr was there, so that was comforting at least.

She heard Caiaphas' menacing threat towards Seadog Sanctuary, a crew she was not familiar with, but the terminology was; it sounded pirate-like. Was another pirate crew in Teekon Wilds? No matter, for she was loyal to Caiaphas and the Saltwinter crew and no other.

Maude cackled loudly in delight at the prospect of raiding; the familiar feeling of breaking through another crew's land and taking their goods was deeply missed by the pirate. Without a moment's hesitation, the wench struck off after Caiaphas, a shanty bursting from her lips as she went.

O, my name was Captain Kidd,
as I sailed, as I sailed,
O, my name was Captain Kidd,
as I sailed.
My name was Captain Kidd
And God's laws I did forbid,
And so wickedly I did
as I sailed, as I sailed.
So wickedly I did
as I sailed!
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
A crooked smile spread across Ishild's maw as she studied the bloodied female. What was with her? She always had blood on her muzzle, and she seemed to ask to dumbest questions. Chartreuse eyes flickered to Caiaphas to gouge her queen's reaction with a twitching tail. As the siren replied, others made themselves present. After the bloody face girl came Kjalarr, then another white wolf she did not know. 

Caiaphas didn't seem mad per say as she answered the female's question, but instead she made to address all of them and tell them what they were about to do. Ishild stood with pricked ears once the alpha had finished speaking. Yes. Everything about it made her want to scream, yes. She didn't know where this 'sancuary' resided, nor did she care. The only thing she wanted was blood in her mouth again. She stole a glance at her coat, noting the abscence of recent wounds and scars. Time to make some knew ones. 

Shortly after, a male wolf entered the scene. Ishild studied the wolf, having never seen this stranger before. He bore a strong scent of Saltwinter however, and she knew he wasn't knew. She watched as the brown stranger followed in Caiaphas's pawsteps. None of the others had made their move yet, and with a menacing chackle she turned and followed after the queen, tail lashing behind her ashen frame.
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
He lounged in the shadows, staying far back from the rest of the crowd, sensing the tension. Only when Ondine stepped forward to ask, and Kjalarr looked slightly alarmed did he step out, shape swift and slim to give him the allusion of looking mysterious. The was a tint of bloodlust in the air, awaking his primal instincts. He caught Caiaphas' words, barely, and a low growl tore from his throat. Perhaps it was the atmosphere, perhaps it was the lack of action, but Slancio was ready for a good fight.

The food was an extra benefit, in his mind there was naught but the sounds of war. When his queen left the scene, and the sharp tension began to ebb away, he followed without a word, a small brush against Ondine on the way. His loyalty was to Caiaphas first, for now. A battle ahead awaits.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
56 Posts
Ooc —
Bain had heard the howl of his queen a few moments ago, but arrived late enough to see a crowd that had already gathered. Caiaphas was making her leave, and the coywolf struggled to pick up exactly what she had said before. He could tell just from the air that whatever it may be, it was important. The words "sanctuary" and the Queen's following threats towards it had made quite the commotion. Even if it wasn't spoken, he could sense a feeling of impatience in the group. A bloodthirsty look lingered in a few as well, and the gangster knew what this was.

He was a bit late, thinking it better to keep his head down and follow the group in silence. Quite a few new faces were there, but it wasn't exactly the time for a meet-and-greet. The coywolf inferred that they were going to find the sanctuary and by the looks of it--wreak havoc.

Bain gulped. He had some experience with fighting, but not quite enough to wage a full out attack on another group. He shook his head, attempting to clear his thoughts. If I don't get any practice, I won't ever improve. He would only get better at fighting if he took risks, since doing so was practically a risk of one's life. The male had only been in the pack for a short while, but felt obligated to serve his pack, his sister, and his queen. If it was a battle he had to engage, he would take the risk.