Ankyra Sound in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Perhaps Ondine did not have the mindset of a full-on warrior, but her body was able. She was fed, fit and had sworn loyalty to the siren queen. Yes, she hadn't been here for a long time. but that did not mean she was a slacker. The bloodied woman wanted to help out in any way she could, especially to protect Slancio. He was the only one keeping her here, for she would never abandon her friend. The rest she couldn't care less about. She had only spoken to few, and none had quite caught her attention like Slancio.

The bi-colored eyed woman was lying by the sea again, her favorite spot in the world, until she heard the voice of her leader. What was up now? They didn't have to hunt for a while, so why was she calling so soon already? She frowned, but got up any way. She had always been a curious being, and the secrecy that surrounded this call had caught her interest.

With a hum and a trot, it did not take long for her black and blue eyes to spot one of her packmates and their fearless leader. She dipped her head to both. Why was I summoned? It had sounded like only ones aiming for trades could join, but had she not sworn to fight for this land? 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
RE: in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs - by Cattail - July 10, 2016, 03:55 AM