Ankyra Sound in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
56 Posts
Ooc —
Bain had heard the howl of his queen a few moments ago, but arrived late enough to see a crowd that had already gathered. Caiaphas was making her leave, and the coywolf struggled to pick up exactly what she had said before. He could tell just from the air that whatever it may be, it was important. The words "sanctuary" and the Queen's following threats towards it had made quite the commotion. Even if it wasn't spoken, he could sense a feeling of impatience in the group. A bloodthirsty look lingered in a few as well, and the gangster knew what this was.

He was a bit late, thinking it better to keep his head down and follow the group in silence. Quite a few new faces were there, but it wasn't exactly the time for a meet-and-greet. The coywolf inferred that they were going to find the sanctuary and by the looks of it--wreak havoc.

Bain gulped. He had some experience with fighting, but not quite enough to wage a full out attack on another group. He shook his head, attempting to clear his thoughts. If I don't get any practice, I won't ever improve. He would only get better at fighting if he took risks, since doing so was practically a risk of one's life. The male had only been in the pack for a short while, but felt obligated to serve his pack, his sister, and his queen. If it was a battle he had to engage, he would take the risk.
Messages In This Thread
RE: in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs - by Bain - July 11, 2016, 03:18 PM