Firefly Ravine i know you must know it now, my organs have stoned
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
She isn't coming
Zephyr knew Sen wouldn't show up as the seconds ticked by, and hot anger bubbled up in his throat: this time, not towards the angry wolves but those of his home that didn't show up to support his call. They didn't respect him, and clearly didn't care. The scent of Saltwinter was strong, and it was bound to have been noticable even within the territory. He was alone. 
The white man was right: he knew why they were here. They'd demanded the Seadogs to fill their caches, and hadn't been here the entire duration of the famine. Funny, they'd waited intil prey was plentiful again to collect their bounty. 
Caiaphas made some demands, and though the ebony mans lips twitched in the hints of a snarl, he was silent a long moment, brow furrowed in thought. 
           "It's not my land to defend, and with how few of us there are you can hardly call us a pack. There's nothing to take, nobody to stock caches for anymore, just eat what we catch. I'll give your message to Sen but I know I'll be gone within the next day or so." 
Turning, Zephyr beat it down the border, trotting over and past the borders. They were void to him now, and though he would come back to see what the rest were planning to do at nightfall, he fully intended to be leaving as soon as he could. 

Just gonna exit Zephyr here I guess, since the pack actually is no more. xD Saltwinter wins!
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you must know it now, my organs have stoned - by Zephyr Maverick - July 25, 2016, 06:15 PM