Silver Creek hello have u seen my sister
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
set during this :D all welcome! Maybe @Casmir since it's been forev? :D

When Laurel awoke, there was no Indra nearby. Laurel peeked her head out of the den and she felt lonely, feeling scared that Indra might've run off to somewhere or another.

With fear clutching her chest Laurel got to her feet and she exited the den, then started to trot around. She made her way to the nearby creek whilst shouting, "Indra! Iiiiin!", in hopes that her sister might hear her voice and they would be reunited again.
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Cas heard Laurel's small voice calling for her sister, and followed her down toward the creek. "hey, Laur," the boy greeted, casting his gaze around for any sign of Indra. he frowned -- the girls were usually together, and began to patrol the edge of the water-body, pausing every so often to search for the ruddy girl's scent. "when's the last time you saw her, Laur?"
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When Casmir approached, Laurel nearly forgot that she was looking for her lost sister. "Yay, Cas!" she quipped and she leaped at him to lick the bottom of his chin in eager greeting, her tail whirring from left to right. Casmir was one of her favourite caretakers, especially 'cause he was here right now.

He asked when she last saw Indra, and Laurel looked thoughtful for a moment. "Ummm..." She scrunched her forehead in thought before answering, "A while ago! I just woke up from a nap 'n she was gone." Though probably just playing, Laurel still felt a little fearful for her sister's well-being and therefore she hoped Casmir'd seen her, so that they could find her and return her home.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Casmir hummed beneath his breath. "come on, Laur," he invited, motioning the girl to his side. they traveled in relative quiet, the boy picking up Indra's scent in time. but it led toward the borders, and the boy drew up, his brow furrowed. what was the girl doing so close to the borders. "Indra!" he called, howling for the reddish pup.

he tilted back his head for a summoning howl, trying to pinpoint the location of the wayward @Indra, not knowing that by now she was far, and quite lost.
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
"Yay!" Laurel cheered giddily when Casmir invited her to join him in the search for Indra (or the other way around, whichever it was). She was sure they would be able to find her with Casmir there to help. The relative of the quiet in their search was mostly caused by Laurel, who would occasionally loudly shout "INDRA!" while Casmir provided the quiet side of their "relative quiet"ness.

She followed Casmir down a trail she hadn't been before and wondered why Indra would go there at all. Usually she stayed close to Laurel on their adventures together. "D'you think she's lost?" Laurel asked Casmir while they walked, and it wasn't long before Casmir howled for her sister. Laurel lifted her nose to join in, letting her puppyish howl join in with Casmir's, though her voice did not yet carry as far as his in the slightest.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the boy and his charge travelled, Casmir's worry intensifying as they moved closer to the borders. there, Indra's scent trailed away and he chuffed, hackles raising. "yes, i think she might be," he muttered, sweeping her away from the edge of the territory. "we're gonna head back now, chiclet," the Mayfair decided. "i need to tell Spring and Laika 'n Shreya what's going on."

he set a quick pace for them back to the Creeklands, stopping often to search for any shred of Indra's scent. with the famine lifted, he hoped that everyone around was well-fed ... and that wildcats or bears didn't lurk close enough to see a tiny girl as an opportune treat.
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel looked at Casmir with eyes growing with worry. "Really?" she asked, not really thinking Indra might be lost. Indra wouldn't do something as adventurous as getting lost without Laurel, would she? Laurel looked rather disappointed, but eventually she nodded in defeat. "Okay," she admitted and she followed Casmir back in the direction of the rendezvous site.

This search mission was a lot less adventurous than she'd thought; why weren't they saving Indra? Yet she listened to Cas and followed him, hoping that they would find Indra sooner that way. Cas would know what to do.
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Laurel thankfully followed without argument, and once they were safely sequestered within the borders, the boy tipped back his head to call for @Spring, @Laika, and @Shreya. "i need more help to find Indra, Laur," he explained then, turning to face the little princess. his lips curved in a smile. "don't worry. she couldn't have gone far."

turning then, Cas set to wait for the three he had summoned, lowering his muzzle to nudge Laurel gently, hoping to dispel her fear.
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika's ears twitched as Cas's call reached her ears. She smiled and trotted his way, tail waving behind her pearly white body. Blue eyes sought out her husband's dark fur through the trees, finally catching sight of him and padding over. She gave his a greeting rub against his shoulder, turning to lick Laurel on the head. Then, she sat tail, tail thumping on the ground. She had no idea of the problem they were all facing.

"What's up?" she asked cheerfully -- maybe too cheerfully for the circumstance.
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel nodded, surprisingly wordlessly, when Casmir said that he would call for help because they needed help finding Indra. Laurel said, "Guess In got really good at hiding." She wasn't sure why Indra was hiding though, because they always had fun when they played together; why couldn't they, now?

Laika arrived and as she asked what was wrong Laurel answered with a pouty face: "Indra's gone."
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
fade after another round? trying to end some old threads <3

Cas nodded at Laurel's assumption of the matter. better at hiding indeed. "i was thinkin' you and i might go look for her, Laika. leave Indy with Shreya. is that okay?" he asked of the pup, glancing in Laurel's direction to gauge her reaction. they needed all the adults on this, and sadly Laurel would only get in the way.
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Worry gripped the snow queen's heart and her blue eyes grew very wide. "O-okay. We need to find her, right. Yeah, how about you visit with Shreya, Laurel? Indra will be back before you know it." She did her best to mask the worries ever growing in her breast.

Sure!
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel thought it a bit weird when Casmir said to leave Indy with Shreya, not realising he was mixing her and her sister up. "Indy's lost, not with Shreya," she stated in response, but soon Laika tacked on saying that Laurel could stay with Shreya. She looked thoughtful a moment before deciding: "Only if we go hunting!" And then she allowed herself to be lead away to Shreya while the adults went off to look for and eventually return home her sister.

since this is so old, i'll just arch it with this fade. :)