Sleeping Dragon you taught me the courage of stars before you left
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It'd taken him a moment to snap out of his state of contentment when he'd felt teeth graze him, but once he had, a string of babbles exited his mouth. In an instant, her actions had been mimicked, parted maw seeking a place on her face in which it could latch onto. All efforts resulted in failure, however, until eventually he'd just given up. He'd been frustrated very, very briefly by his own inabilities, only for the feeling to be replaced by ease as he'd felt her pressed against him. The combination of her warmth and his exhaustion from having moved around so much had resulted in him growing sleepy, a yawn having been released in order to tell her that. No sooner had he done so and the boy managed to wiggle over onto his stomach, weaseling himself as far into the crook of her neck as he could manage to go. It was there that he'd soon fallen asleep, sure to wake up if she were to ever try to get up and steal his fur-blanket.
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”
Messages In This Thread
RE: you taught me the courage of stars before you left - by Hvitserk - August 12, 2016, 11:20 PM