Blackfoot Forest All that I've been thinking of, is maybe that you might
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
He was staring at her. Why was he doing that? Her own expression faltered a moment, worry casting a veil over her gaze. Something must be wrong; why else would he be staring like this, what had happened? She was about to voice her concerns when, to her surprise, he leaned in and kissed her. She faltered a moment, but relief filled her and she returned the motion, a smile tugging at her muzzle. Shit, he was great, wasn't he? She was the wolf she had thought him to be and more, and through their time together she had felt their bond grow closer. 

She retreated from the kiss with a smile on her features, eyes sparkling. She was about to speak again, and begun to gather her thoughts when Leto spoke her mind. And then some. Fuck da rulez. Okay, perhaps not exactly that. But it was good to know that her boyfriend had some badass in him. Perhaps a little more than "some". Perhaps another would have stumbled, hesitated, even rejected the offer. But soon after the words left his mouth, Minna tilted up her fine muzzle and met his gaze. "Yes"

She need not speak a long-winded explanation, for her love for him was plain in answering his query. Nevertheless, she leaned forward, planting a quick kiss on his cheek, whispering fondly a few simple words. "I love you, Leto."
Messages In This Thread
RE: All that I've been thinking of, is maybe that you might - by Maevra - July 16, 2016, 02:47 PM