Wild Berry Meadow i will be chasing a starlight
11 Posts
Ooc — Chan

A gentle wind rolled over the meadow as the moon rose slowly over the horizon. All was calm, but, despite this, Ona couldn’t seem to settle down. The trio had made the trek across the expanse of the wilderness and had found their haven. She still didn’t believe that it was possible for a pace to be this perfect. She did not fear every turn and every move, nor did she find herself stuttering as much. Instead, she felt free. Though time would tell just how safe these lands really were she would enjoy it for now, blissfully unaware of the predator-dense territories that surrounded them.

The herd had found a nesting location towards the heart of the territory, surrounded by the delightful scent of berries. Though she had decided to rest for the night, the doe could not help but look up to the sky. She could not recall a time in which she had comfortable been able to take a moment and simply forget about the world. Now, apparently, was that time to do so now that she had easily settled into their new range.
39 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Jenabbi, though a bit weary from their travels, was content to stand guard for a while while Ona and Brechin got settled in. She didn't know how attentive they were being to their surroundings, but now that Nab had her little herd, she was intent on keeping it safe.

So she kept her eyes high and her ears flickering as she munched on the berries all around them. Her gaze occasionally flickered to check that Ona was still present and accounted for, but for the most part, she kept her attention on their surroundings. No one seemed to be around, but that could always be an illusion whenver there was in inch or two for cover.

"Get your rest; it'll be nonstop tomorrow until we reach the Hinterlands," she warned, aching to settle down and rest her own weary bones. "I'll watch over this place for now."
21 Posts
Ooc —
Brechin stood next to Ona as he muched on the berries. The stag rather liked all these berries, they tasted so different than leaves. The young male quirked up his lips as Jenabbi offered to take watch for now. Brechin nodded. "I can take over later during the night, Jenabbi," he offered. The stag laid down between the bushes filled with berries. His antlers looking just like another set of branches. 

The male placed his head down, probably going to have the most relaxed sleep ever. "Nab, wake me up when you want to sleep," the male spoke. He closed his eyes, letting Ona decide for herself if she would settle down next to him or not.
11 Posts
Ooc — Chan
She had lost herself amongst the cosmos and was only brought back to reality as Jenabbi spoke. Turning towards the moose, the doe blinked slowly. “Are you sure?” she questioned, her ears falling to droop slightly. “I-I can help!” She wanted to help out in any way that she could. She brought herself onto her hooves as her offer faded into the mid-summer humidity and tilted her head, waiting for a response from her friend.
39 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Nab gave Onatah a soft-eyed look, happy already with her choices of companions. She was very kind, and very eager to please, and Brechin possessed as dutiful and fair a soul as her own.

"I'll be sure to wake someone if I grow tired," she insisted, touching her nose to the top of the woman's head. Though they were both grown women, Nab couldn't help but feel motherly toward the newest member of their little herd. She seemed young in her coltish worry, and although Jenabbi would doubtlessly see the woman behind the anxiety in time, for now, she only knew a faucet of her friend.
Banned
35 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It was not rare to find the Blackfeather wandering from the borders that his Master @Damien controlled, especially when he found that the dark man had vanished. It was a new thing to go out at night, but there was a first time for everything, and tonght seemed as good a night as any. He plodded along silently, nose to the earth and sniffing furiously at the scent of prey, flame tail swaying happily above his back. There were fresh scents of deer, for one, and by the thickness of it there was more than one: moose, too, was mixed in, but it never occurred to him that the two scents could actually be together, just happened to be overlapping. 
He walked on at a leisurley pace for a while, but when the three actually came into view, the boy couldn't help but whine in joy. Now, he wasn't stupid, and knew that there was no chance in hell for him to take down any of them, even knew of the strong posibility that he'd be injured. The stupiditiy kicked in when he decided somehow that going ahead and bolted towards them with a flurry of yips to warn them a short distance beforehand. He wasn't being aggressive, really, but was more playing, teasing: in his mind, this would end in a good, fun chase and then he'd be tired out enough to go home and sleep!
*gently places this to the 12th* Tagging Damien for visibility, no need to reply to this, since hes not gonna come back till morning. 
Here is the thread for the next morning: http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=17214
21 Posts
Ooc —
Brechin instantly jumped up when he heard the nips. He let the females babble over who would stand watch he rather liked some sleep. Instantly his adrenaline kicked in and he wanted to run away yet he realized that he had two females now. The buck instantly reverted into the other direction towards the wolf. The male belowed and stomped his foot against the grond, his head of antlers raised. "Run! I will find you later!," Brechin called out to the other two, ready to take the fall since that was his role as the leading stag of the herd. 

The male snorted and lowered his antlers towards the wolf. He was going to fight back. He was not going to let his new family die. Though there was some sense of fear, fear of losing his herd again. No. That was not going to happen. The large stag charged forward towards the wolf, his pointy antlers, which he recently sharpened lowered forward. They charged at the wolf with quite a speed.