Ankyra Sound a little bit dangerous, but baby that's how i want it
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
“I see,” Kjalarr drew, in a falsely contemplative hum, processing her words. He let her outpace him as she trotted forward, allowing him to study her with a deep furrow of his brow and scrutiny in his eyes. It was only when she turned, met his gaze and snarled at him to wipe his smirk off his face did it leave his lips. Shock was quick to fill the voice of the smirk. It was the first time he could recall that Maude had gotten hateful with him, and for the life of him Kjalarr could not figure out why. They'd always had a match to kerosene sort of standing with one another, sparking off each other but this was something different entirely. Or, at least, this was how it felt to Kjalarr. Instead of teasing him back she was ...defensive was the only word that came to his mind. Nevertheless, she did not rise to meet his jibes with her own and Kjalarr was not sure what to make of it.

“I was joking Maude,” He clarified when she actually provided him with a response to his airy question. Like he was actually going to ask that. He'd bring his thoughts by Caiaphas as he did Maude but Caiaphas' word was final and if the coywolf queen told him no then he'd let it go. Floki and him had been doing well enough without Charon and Kja being on good terms thus far. Besides, if Floki and him hung out it wasn't any of Charon's business. Still, it was something he could try to do for Floki and allow that grudge and envy he no longer felt and was tired of carrying around to rest for good.

“Maude, did I do something to offend or upset you? Because before you'd trade jibes with me until we were both blue in the face and now you're...not. We're a team now and you should tell me if something bothers you.” That was kind of the point of being an Alpha: lead, settle disputes, be a listening ear, all that good stuff. “Even if I'm what is bothering you. Especially if I'm what is bothering you. I can't fix it if I don't know the problem; and there's definitely something because you're ...different towards me.” Kjalarr was many things but being unobservant wasn't one of them. And they were going to talk about it because the viking was fully prepared to be relentless until he agitated her enough to get her to come clean with him.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread