Silvertip Mountain Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
no worries! Also, my bad, I totally disregarded that -- I guess I was looking at your profile/username and put the wrong name

Her heart nearly skipped a beat when the she-wolf turned around, sudden movement in contrast to the silent gaze that bore through her. She felt as if she were being inspected by a stranger, but she felt it was mostly a quizzical gesture from the gray female. Anita took a step back to let her inspect the package, raising a paw to prod open the sack. Inside lay a moonstone that she had gotten from her scouting trip with Niita --luminous despite the stark light of day. She almost felt as if it was fitting for its recipient -- a mix of grays and a mysterious, almost ethereal aura. Her greeting had gotten no response, but she wasn't upset over the lack of a response. 

She cleared her throat to speak, glancing at the stones and then at Polaris. "That's a moonstone. I got it on my scouting trip and decided to give it to you," she explained, motioning to the stone inside the lily pad pouch. "Also I'd like to get to know you, since you seem pretty cool." A soft smile formed on her features, waiting silently for the she-wolf's response.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 20, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - July 21, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - July 21, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 01, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 01, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Nanook - August 18, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Call me wild, drinking up the sunshine - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 08:20 PM