Honeyed Pasture That's it Sir, you're leaving
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
A club. Rowan did offer a small smile to that, nodding her head. Of course they wouldn't be alone in their thoughts, there was no way that she expected things to be that way. She chewed the corner of her lip for a second as she looked the lanky male. He was looking for his children, which was enough to bring anyone's concerns up. She frowned as he asked after a strangely colored female - one the likes of which Rowan had never seen. "Unfortunately, no." She lamented. "How old are the cubs?" She asked.

Although there was only a few weeks into her pregnancy - she still had a month at least -  Rowan still couldn't fathom her children being lost to her. "Did you get separated from your mate?" She asked curiously. The famine had finished, perhaps they'd been out exploring and gotten caught in one of the storms. A million possibilities ran through her head, but, none were close to the truth. 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
That's it Sir, you're leaving - by Reek - July 21, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: That's it Sir, you're leaving - by Rowan Mayfair - July 21, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: That's it Sir, you're leaving - by Reek - July 23, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: That's it Sir, you're leaving - by Rowan Mayfair - July 24, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: That's it Sir, you're leaving - by Reek - July 26, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: That's it Sir, you're leaving - by Rowan Mayfair - July 26, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: That's it Sir, you're leaving - by Reek - July 31, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: That's it Sir, you're leaving - by Rowan Mayfair - August 01, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: That's it Sir, you're leaving - by Reek - August 03, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: That's it Sir, you're leaving - by Rowan Mayfair - August 15, 2016, 01:46 PM