Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Burke :)))))

It was late at night when the dark woman awoke from her slumber. It had been another nightmare that was the cause, one about being trapped in the den again as her children were being taken by Damien and Nemesis. It was a terrifying nightmare that she had been having ever since the great escape. She could recall having been stuck with nightmares before, in the beginning of her journey here in Teekon. She closed her eyes, panting in the darkness of the den. Behind her she could feel Burke, but not even his heat could comfort her. She needed some air and clear her mind somehow. Or perhaps something totally different.

She quietly wurmt between the many bodies in the den to the opening. She crawled out, making sure her tail did not tickle one of her family members and wake them. Of course, the chance was big that they would wake anyway, but she knew how irritating it was to be awakened. She breathed in the cool midnight summer air, placing her haunches on the slightly hottend ground. 

She stared up, catching through the treetops, the sight of a sky full of stars. Oh mum... If only you could see me now. She whispered. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was soundlessly asleep. He had been sleeping better ever since coming here. He was doing better in general. He didn't need to worry as much. He could spend his days being a father for his young and in the meanwhile refresh some of the borders. It was a good and quiet life. Though not many came through here he kind of liked that.

The male however did wake up when Malice gotten up. The male however didn't follow her, she could just go out for a drink or to pee or what ever she liked to do. Burke wasn't too worried, which was a first. He turned to his other side and fully stretched out his large body. A happy grunt came from him with the new space.

The male was about to drift off again when he heard Malice speak. Instantly he was already, jolting up. Was there someone? Burke pushed himself to his feet and was out in seconds. Frankly he only heard her voice and not her actual words. Burke looked around ready to pounce, though he quickly realized only Malice was here. "God damn it, woman. Were you talking to yourself? I thought there was someone here!," he stated grimly.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her eyelids lowered slowly as she let the wind take her message up to heaven- to mum. At least the grim images of her mother's dead body had removed themselves from her mind. Her mind went to something different that night; to Judas, the coywolf who had given her her trademark scar. If Issun was alright, did that mean Judas was still okay too? Was he safe, somewhere where he couldn't flip out? She dearly hoped he was fairing well, even though he was a mad man. They had both been creatures of the dark and had shared quite an interesting bond, but all had been lost when she hooked up with Burke. Yet, she didn't regret seducing the old male.

Soon though, Malice heard the stumbles and rumbles of a heavy body. She smiled at the almost-rude words of Burke. She turned her feminine head to look at him, all sleepy and messy. SShht... The kids are sleeping. She shushed him in a gentle tone. Her smile grew, the pictures of the nightmare slowly disappearing to prepare for another night. I was just... Never mind. She whispered again, turning around fully and placing her fore paws closer to Burke so she could give him a kiss on his cheek. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke sat down next to her, receiving a kiss from her in the process. He tipped his head a bit, grim face softening a bit. "You can tell me, you know that," he spoke to her on a more softer tone. Burke might look all grumpy and insult her, but he truly didn't mean that. Malice knew that, probably the reason why she smiled in the first place when he would 'insult' her. He didn't see it as an insult though.

The male nudged her, a way to encourage her to talk to him. The large male was still a therapist and a counselor. Maybe he could help her with talking about it. He looked up at the stars she had been looking at. He was not one that would seek nature or be fascinated by it. What he did wonder though, was what was bothering Malice. He didn't know yet that she had met with a former packmate of hers.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
His features softened as time progressed, which was quite a possible sign of him not being grumpy anymore. Oh, who was she kidding? The old male was always somewhat moody, but she guessed that was also a reason why she felt such a strong pull toward him. He wasn't perfect in her eyes, but he didn't need to be. All his flaws made him a character with realistic charm and a big heart in which she hoped she would be one day. She let out a sigh. She thought it to be pathetic to talk to the dead. But keeping secrets from loved ones was never the way the go- she knew that. So with his encouraging nudge, she finally spoke.

I was just wondering if mum would be proud of me. She said in a hushed voice. I know she would've wanted grandchildren... She added softly. Her eyes followed his to the night sky. It had fascinated her and Avalon so much when they were younger. Now she just wondered how he had ended up. Perhaps he had taken over LuciferPeak, changing it to AvalonPeak, as was tradition. Da had promised it would be MalicePeak one day, but she guessed he had always been lying.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke sat next to her, briefly confused because he was pretty certain that Malice killed her mother, and she disliked her. The male cleared his throat. "Well, I wouldn't know that. But maybe she is? Sorry. I am confused here, I thought you disliked your mother and killed her?," he spoke. She had said so in their first meeting, babbling about her past.

However, Burke wanted to be supportive and gave her another lick. "I'm proud of you," he spoke then which was pretty cute of him if he said so himself. Maybe that was what mattered more. Not wondering about the death and what they were thinking, because they are not. But rather what the living were thinking, one that was close to her.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She sighed. I feel bad though. She hadn't been such a horrible mother and I repaid her by bringing her up there. She said with a slight nod to the heaven's above them. This was turning into a rather grim conversation. I was selfish and cruel, though I guess my mistakes brought me to a better place. Without her, I would've never met you. She added with a small smirk at the male. It was time that they would brighten up a bit. To talk about her dead mother was not the reason she had gone outside. 

She was just about to close her eyes to listen to the silence of the forest as Burke kissed her. Her cheeks grew hot and her eyes popped open. She was still not totally used to the sweet side of Burke, but was liking it more and more. Her heart was just melting for him as he tried to make her feel better. I guess that's what cares more... She sighed and moved her head to him and under his head to snuggle.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke listened to Malice. One couldn't really pick his parents, and his this moment he really noticed that he was older than her. "I have not been a good parent either," he spoke, so he was glad that he was not killed by his pups, though one certainly tried. He also realized he might be as old as her father. God damn. "Also true,"he commented. "Somehow life has its way of making things work," he commented.

Burke had to smile a bit at how Malice was acting. Every time he said something sweet Malice would basically turn in a puddle of goo. It was kind of cute in a way that his words had that effect. "You know, secretly you are a bit of a romantic, aren't you?," he chuckled as she snuggled against him. He did mean well even though he had his grumpy moments, he had his sweet moments too.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I think you'll redeem yourself with this litter. She joked as she thought of how PYRO ALMOST DROWNED AND VASSAGO LOST HIS TAIL TO A BEAR. They were doing pretty great. At least their kids weren't mentally retarded yet from a stumble down the mountain or almost drowning. As long as they were alive and breathing, she considered it all to be alright. She nodded, agreeing with his statement. It's one crazy road... She mumbled as she thought of all she had been through. She was half the age of Burke and already had several traumas and a pile of regrets. Oh boy, she couldn't wait to be older O_o.

She softly nipped his neck as he made his comment, though there was no point in denying it. Only with you. She said as her voice was slightly muffled by his gray fur. She couldn't help but want him when they were so close together, and was doing everything in her spiritual power to somehow get her message of desire to Burke's brain by the bond of love. Of course, saying it would've been easier, but Mal never went for the easy way.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked skeptically at Malice. "I will be the judge of that when they both reach a year," he decided. Plus he was still not certain if Pyro was going to make it. But he was not telling Malice that. It had definitely been quite the road they had gone through together. And there she was, still snuggled up against his old side. What to do with her now? It seemed she was definitely going to stay.

Burke had to laugh a bit. "Oh yeah?," he chuckled, which gave off a deep throat like sound. He was pretty happy, if one would look at them from behind you could see a small bunny tail wiggle quite happily. That was the advantage of a small tail, it wasn't really noticed when he would wag it. Burke rested his head on top of hers, realizing he had told her he was proud of her. That was quite something of him to do so. "Quite a family we build here. Soon to be official," he admitted. "Arthendal. Ruled by Thor and Absinthe!," he chuckled.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
For now though, you seem like a really good daddy. She whispered. She knew they had some bumps on the road along the way, but to be honest, she couldn't think of any other male at her side. Somehow she felt like she belonged at his side, and dearly hoped he had the same feeling. Though it looked more and more like Burke was lightening up around her and may share her feelings. She would not ask him to love her, never, for if he had wanted to leave he would've done it by now. This was more than him feeling guilty for hitting her up, she felt. This was way more.

She had to chuckle herself when he laughed as it tickled her ear that was pressed against his neck. Yeah... She breathed out, satisfied with her position here. Her own tail wagged softly on the ground, almost sweeping the leaves away from the opening of the den, which was a good thing. This way Pyro and Vassago couldn't stumble if they decided TO RUN OFF AGAIN. She smiled at his enthusiasm. We sure did! She chipped happily. She sighed her hot breath in his fur. She silently wished for this moment to never end.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at her or well tried to. "It is weird when you call me that," he admitted. For her calling him a daddy. He could be her dad that was what make it too much for him. Burke let out a soft sigh, but it sounded like a happier one instead of a worried one. The older male nodded slowly at Malice her enthusiasm. "So are we going to sit here all night or are we actually going back to sleep?," he asked her curiously.

He felt like most had been said. He liked having her close and he wouldn't mind sitting here longer with Malice, but he had to know if he was still going to get some more sleep or not. He kind of wanted to sleep too. They were in luck that the pups hadn't awoken yet.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She laughed softly with a snort to her sound of enjoyment. What do you prefer I call you by then? She chuckled. She couldn't stop chuckling for a good 10 seconds as a few names she could call him floated around her head. She blushed when thinking of calling him "love" or "teddybear" or "smoopiesweetiepeatypie", although the latter one would be a challenge to remember. She sighed with him when she was finally done chuckling, and blinked. She wondered if he would ever allow her to call him love. She blinked as a frown washed over her scarred features. Would he ever call her love?

She removed her head from under his head, also washing away all traces of her frown, and looked at him. It's a beautiful night... She said dreamily as her gaze wandered off to the lights in the sky once again. Why not enjoy it together for a bit longer? She said as she suddenly pushed at his side with all her might to try to make him fall over. It could very well be that her efforts might have failed, but maybe it had caught him off-guard. She was wide awake and still wanted this moment to go on- for the whole night if it could. She wanted to play with the old male, even with his cracking bones and rough moves of old age. 
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at her with a skeptical gaze. "Well.. Burke?,"he commented, because well that was his names. Though he had the feeling that she might wanted a nickname for him sooner or later. He wasn't a big fan of nicknames, only when they were bad ass, like the dark lord, dark king. Yet, he was not so dark as he liked. As he was getting older he was becoming more neutral instead of evil.

Burke however, being in thought, was surprised by Malice pushing him over. The male slowly flopped over to his side, slowly turning a bit more on his back, because well, to be honest he did feel safe with Malice. He showed her his soft white furred under belly. "Why did you do that for?,"he commented and let out a snort. He turned on his other side and got to his feet, ruffling out his fur, though his own playful mood was initiated now. It was seen by the smirk on his face.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
500th post!

Her ears drooped down to show she wanted to call him more than just his name. She knew they weren't mated yet but they were very darn close to it. She was amazed of how easily he had swept her off her feet, how easy it was for him to make get her completely devoted to him. It was nothing like she had ever felt with Cogitemus. She had been younger, more fragile, than now with that bastard of a man. She hoped he wouldn't return like Issun would later, actually hoped he was as good as dead. He deserved to no longer roam this beautiful planet, even though thinking that went against all she believed. She wiggled her left ear slightly, deep in thought. Though the two males that she had loved looked like each other, they didn't feel anything alike. Burke was rough around the edges, a bit rude at times, but such a sweetheart and a fine leader. Cogitemus had been stupid, greedy and didn't let her have anything for herself. He was perhaps too fast for her, talking about pups so soon. Though, she had no right to shame him for that, seeing as how she had been gifted with her two little devils on the second meeting with Burke.

She wondered how she could have ever thought the days she had shared with Cogitemus were out of love- it was because of her morals. He had stolen her, she now realized, and she had stuck around not because she cared about him- but the moonlit wolves. And then she was thrown away like a piece of trash when he didn't find her good enough anymore. If he would ever show his nasty face again, she would personally rip out his vocal cords and let him bleed to death. It wasn't like she had never done it before...

Her yellow glowing eyes went over Burke, thinking what in the name of Lucifer he had ever seen in her to stick around so long. It was true she was somewhat pretty, even with her scar, but what else did he like about her? She wasn't interesting or funny, not even that book-smart if she was being honest. Perhaps she had just been in the right place at the right time to catch his eye, although it pained her to think like that. It was true she was caring and perhaps even kind -oh boy, how her father would hate to hear that- and she had carried his children, but she feared she had nothing else to offer. 

Her ears lifted up after a moment or two and a smirk grew on her face. How about my little swoopydoopy? She said in a suggary voice, blinking her eyes in a seductive way. She almost made herself laugh in the way she was escaping her grim thoughts. Oh, how she loved playing with her man. It seemed her little plan had worked, as soon Burke was brought to the ground and an "evil" laugh erupted from deep within her. How long had it been since she had had so much fun she had used her evil laugh she had trained so very hard on when she was younger? A long time, she only knew, but Burke brought her devilish side out. 

You looked tired, so I woke you up. You can thank me later... She chuckled and as soon as Burke was back on his feet, a big smirk on his old yet charmingly handsome face, she charged at him, stopping right in front of the gray mass. She lowered her front part of her body to the ground in a playful bow. They were not going to sleep if she had anything to say about it.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke let out a huff when Malice used that stupid nickname. "Don't you dare," he puffed out at her. He watched how the female dipped her front down. Burke watched how playful Malice was. He dipped through his front legs too, which went rather well this time. He was far more relaxed. The male jumped to the side before jumping towards her and tackling her down.

Burke didn't intent to hurt her hence why his jump towards her was very playful. He was also not going to defend himself that perfectly because he saw this rather as a game instead of a true fight. Burke rather liked this playful mood and playing with Malice. He liked being with her because he could be himself. Yes, he was a grumpy old man and yes, he could be sweet. Malice liked all of that. She could deal with all of that.

She was the one that could also stop his grumpiness or rude comments. He wasn't sure what that power was that she had over him but there she was. Hell, she could even start this whole playful session in the middle of the night.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She let out another chuckle. She knew he would never ever allow her to call him anything so sweet, that wasn't Burke, but it won't stop her from trying to slip it in once or twice in the future. Perhaps he'll catch a cold one day and she'd have to care for him, and he wouldn't notice it. The mere thought of it made her shiver in excitement -not that she wished him to be sick, of course-. Is that a threat, sweetiepie? She laughed as he tackled her. 

She playfully tried to grab his scruff and shake it around a bit before her neck gave up and her head plopped down on the soft bedding of the forest again. She laughed as she lay there, but soon made a face she had used on Burke before.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke had jumped her and let out a grumpy growl when she called him that. Still even though Malice nipped on his scruff he managed to flip he over and she ended up under him. The male stood over her, tail up and looking down. He was met with her beautiful face. Yes, he didn't get bothered about the scar. He liked that about her. He had some scars himself too though mostly under his fur.

"Don't call me that again. Then I'd rather have you call me bunnybutt," he stated, which was saying something. He was not very into that lovey-dovey stuff. Hell no. He was Burke. He already had a short name so that didn't need to be shortened in his opinion. Someone also didn't need to find other nicknames for him. "What to do with you now..," he grinned.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her ears wiggled as Burke finally gave her a name she was aloud to use, though she would save it for special occasions or when she saw fit. For now she would just call him Burke, or Thor-depending on where they were. But bunnybutt? Was that his kind of humor? It amused her, even though bunny now might become her favorite typ of food. She giggled at her own train of thought for a second. Bunnybutt it is then. She blinked.

At least she had been able to grab him, for "revenge", as they stumbled to the ground-him on top. This was more and more becoming like a dream for her, a dream come true even. Who knew that just going outside after a nightmare would lead to such a wonderful moment? Her expression never changed, assuming he knew full well that he could do anything he liked now, and that thought made her blush. She made a few seductive slow blinks to make it a bit clearer, but seeing how big his family tree was, he knew what he had signed up for.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke reacted with another huff coming from him. "In private. I'd rather not have you calling your Lord that," he pointed out, though mostly half joking about being her lord. Burke however disliked to be disrespected in public. He could not deal well with that. But he doubted Malice would do that to him. "If you call me that I call totally call you my personal slut," he commented, wiggling his eyebrows. Though he didn't mean it in a disgraceful way. Because she was meant for him only. He didn't share.

Burke looked down at her seductive glances. "You aren't even in heat," he commented to her, kind of getting what she was asking from him. And even though he wouldn't really complain about the fact that she was offering him this, he wanted to make sure that 'his personal slut' actually wanted this now and in this moment. He realized that their young were sleeping in the den right next to them.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Of course. She purred. Wouldn't want anyone mocking their Lord now, would we? She joked, though she would indeed never do that to him. Though her Lord? It was true that he was hers, and hers alone, but she hoped she could just call him Burke. She made an obvious fake offended look as he made his next comment, pulling up her nose in "disgust". At least that's better than a whore. She said, having never forgotten how the Dark Brotherhood referred to her as. 

She smirked. So? She asked, seeing no reason to not do it. They were not fully controlled by nature and could do their own thing. It was a good thing she wasn't in heat, for another litter would probably cause her a heart attack. Though somewhere she wanted to have another litter in the future- perhaps from a donor since Burke was truly getting a little old. She stretched her neck to give him a lick on his muzzle, hopefully giving him the message he was waiting for.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke puffed out his chest. Of course they didn't want their lord to be mocked. No. That was not how it should be. Burke did remember too how they called her at BFW. But that was in their past now. They would not return there ever. Malice made it clear that she wanted to do this. Burke hadn't really done this much outside a moment of heat. After all he didn't have a love life where that would be linked to. With Meldresi she grew sick soon after.

Burke nipped her ass so she would get on her feet. "Alright," he agreed. Though he wondered how this was going to end for him, because in heat they were both driven by the lust. Now however it was close to--- making love. Well that was something else entirely right? Burke looked over Malice. "If you mentally scar the kids it is your fault. Just so you know."
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
It was true that the past was in the past, as she was willing to forgive, but never ever would she forget her time spent in the depths of life. That also meant she would never forget Burke defending her, caring for her, and that she would always believe he had somewhat saved her life. He had gotten her into the mess, sort of, but had also got her out of it. She wondered that if she was not known as the biggest whore Blackfeather Woods she would actually be able to fit in and make them her friends, though she doubted she would ever get the chance. 

She let out a muffled yelp as she tried not to make much sound when Burke silently commanded her to get on her feet. She soon followed the quiet orders made by her Lord and lifted her body off the ground, turning her hindquarters to Burke, laying her head down on a part of her back to look at him. She chuckled. Deal.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke grinned when she spoke. The male nosed over her backside gaining more interest in her now. The male wondered if he would father another litter with Malice. He would be much older. Maybe not even alive anymore. He was not sure how Malice would deal with that. The male pushed that thought from his mind and licked her. It was quite different from when she was in heat but not unpleasant.

Then the male reared up and mounted her. With this he was better, he knew this. His aroused member now needed to find her and then it was easy from there. Burke nipped at her scruff. He often liked to hold the loose skin.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexy times and bad language.

She watched him with a quiet smirk with her eyes half open. Perhaps she had needed just this to get rid of her nightmares, just a night spent doing the "wrong" thing. Another litter didn't bother her right now, knowing she was not in heat-just very very horny- and so did not follow the same the same thought process of Burke. She was mostly just silently begging for him to hurry up, and eventually, after a whole session of him being down there making her feel good to the core, it worked.

She felt his body shift and looked forward as her head drooped down to look at her paws. It was true that the male was heavy, but nothing she couldn't take. She held in a whimper as he entered her and locked himself on her, bracing herself for whatever was to come. This was nothing like the time she was in heat, for that was out instinct- she felt like this was love nicely mixed with lust. 

She didn't mind him using her scruff for comfort, even though it made her yelp out of surprise, to she was soon reminded of the sleeping children and bit her tongue not to make another sound. She just whimpered under him, softly, eyes on the den opening to make sure the two little devils weren't watching them.
~Adopt Avalon!~