Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her eyelids lowered slowly as she let the wind take her message up to heaven- to mum. At least the grim images of her mother's dead body had removed themselves from her mind. Her mind went to something different that night; to Judas, the coywolf who had given her her trademark scar. If Issun was alright, did that mean Judas was still okay too? Was he safe, somewhere where he couldn't flip out? She dearly hoped he was fairing well, even though he was a mad man. They had both been creatures of the dark and had shared quite an interesting bond, but all had been lost when she hooked up with Burke. Yet, she didn't regret seducing the old male.

Soon though, Malice heard the stumbles and rumbles of a heavy body. She smiled at the almost-rude words of Burke. She turned her feminine head to look at him, all sleepy and messy. SShht... The kids are sleeping. She shushed him in a gentle tone. Her smile grew, the pictures of the nightmare slowly disappearing to prepare for another night. I was just... Never mind. She whispered again, turning around fully and placing her fore paws closer to Burke so she could give him a kiss on his cheek. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 21, 2016, 05:09 PM