Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
His features softened as time progressed, which was quite a possible sign of him not being grumpy anymore. Oh, who was she kidding? The old male was always somewhat moody, but she guessed that was also a reason why she felt such a strong pull toward him. He wasn't perfect in her eyes, but he didn't need to be. All his flaws made him a character with realistic charm and a big heart in which she hoped she would be one day. She let out a sigh. She thought it to be pathetic to talk to the dead. But keeping secrets from loved ones was never the way the go- she knew that. So with his encouraging nudge, she finally spoke.

I was just wondering if mum would be proud of me. She said in a hushed voice. I know she would've wanted grandchildren... She added softly. Her eyes followed his to the night sky. It had fascinated her and Avalon so much when they were younger. Now she just wondered how he had ended up. Perhaps he had taken over LuciferPeak, changing it to AvalonPeak, as was tradition. Da had promised it would be MalicePeak one day, but she guessed he had always been lying.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 22, 2016, 05:30 AM