Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She sighed. I feel bad though. She hadn't been such a horrible mother and I repaid her by bringing her up there. She said with a slight nod to the heaven's above them. This was turning into a rather grim conversation. I was selfish and cruel, though I guess my mistakes brought me to a better place. Without her, I would've never met you. She added with a small smirk at the male. It was time that they would brighten up a bit. To talk about her dead mother was not the reason she had gone outside. 

She was just about to close her eyes to listen to the silence of the forest as Burke kissed her. Her cheeks grew hot and her eyes popped open. She was still not totally used to the sweet side of Burke, but was liking it more and more. Her heart was just melting for him as he tried to make her feel better. I guess that's what cares more... She sighed and moved her head to him and under his head to snuggle.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 22, 2016, 04:25 PM