Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
For now though, you seem like a really good daddy. She whispered. She knew they had some bumps on the road along the way, but to be honest, she couldn't think of any other male at her side. Somehow she felt like she belonged at his side, and dearly hoped he had the same feeling. Though it looked more and more like Burke was lightening up around her and may share her feelings. She would not ask him to love her, never, for if he had wanted to leave he would've done it by now. This was more than him feeling guilty for hitting her up, she felt. This was way more.

She had to chuckle herself when he laughed as it tickled her ear that was pressed against his neck. Yeah... She breathed out, satisfied with her position here. Her own tail wagged softly on the ground, almost sweeping the leaves away from the opening of the den, which was a good thing. This way Pyro and Vassago couldn't stumble if they decided TO RUN OFF AGAIN. She smiled at his enthusiasm. We sure did! She chipped happily. She sighed her hot breath in his fur. She silently wished for this moment to never end.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 23, 2016, 09:12 AM