Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Of course Burke knew what to do, with his complicated family tree and his line of ex-mates and children from here to the mountains. She loved him nonetheless. Because, after all, he was with her now. Sure, they weren't mated officially, but she knew no one would be able to steal him away. And if that was the case, she'd kill the bitch. That was how she was raised, kill anyone who tries to take something from you that you need. These thoughts faded as he started moving, and she felt herself even moving with him to receive him better.

She kept her tongue between her teeth as his pace quickened, her climax nearing just as fast as his, and eventually tasted blood. She whimpered, thoughts of how awkward it'd be being stuck down there again, but quickly realized they now had some connection (literally).
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 25, 2016, 04:14 PM