Dragoncrest Cliffs You are supposed to be halfway around the world by now.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
She hadn't lifted her eyes from the ground between her paws, but Banner did appreciate that the female beside her didn't comment on how goddamned awkward she was.  She offered a couple thumps of her dark tail when Pepper gave her name, though she didn't respond verbally.  Pepper.  Oh, she hoped she didn't screw up and forget this one like she had with so many others.  Her mind worked more like a jumbled pile of randomly collected data rather than a neat, organized list.  Digging through that pile for one nugget of information had almost never worked out in her favor, especially if she were put on the spot.  But she could always hope for the best.

The ear closest to the gingery female flicked when the mountains were mentioned.  Banner assumed she meant the Sunspire Mountain range, mostly because it was the closest one to them.  Her gaze flicked back in the direction of her home while Pepper mentioned the beach.  Huh.  She hadn't made it out to any beach in this area.  The Marauder was a huge fan of water in general, so maybe she would take a venture down the coast one of these days.  With compnay, it could turn into a fun little trip.  Or some kind of unintended disaster with her luck.  Ah, well.

"I'm from the mountains - well, my home is among the willow trees at the foot of the mountains," she clarified.  "This is my first time visiting the coast.  Hell of a time to pick.." she trailed off with a light chuckle.  Banenr's gaze flicked over to her company under their inadequate cover but didn't linger when she found Pepper to be staring out at the drenched landscape.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread