Sleeping Dragon I'll learn to love it
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
She had not made herself acquainted with the the Viking children yet, but it was not her intention to disregard their existence. It had been weeks since their birth. but she had not formally been introduced to the next generation. Perhaps, this was because she found children quite annoying. That was not to say Gyda's brood was the subject of her dislike, not at all, but she had not been around children enough to truly understand their importance. Sure, they were the future leaders and whatnot, but what was their purpose now. She did not see what the fuss was about over babies, it wasn't like they could understand anything at all or function without the help of an elder. 

But it was her own curiosity that caused her to absentmindedly wander closer to the Viking's den that night. She had no intention of seeking out the children, but when a blur of white wiggled from the corner of her eye, she knew she could not just leave it there alone. It did not seem right. She turned, facing the direction of the child. But she did not make a move to greet, instead, scanning the scene to look for it's mother. She could not simply walk up to the child while it's most likely protective mother was watching nearby. When no scent of the Viking Queen emanated from anywhere but from their den, she shrugged, figuring at least inspecting the child for it's worth could not be that bad.

Light steps carried her towards the child, her head lowered so that she might meet it's eye level. She chuffed softly, to let the child know she was there before she startled it. "Heya," She spoke up, though she approached it with more caution than needed. Perhaps now she understood, a child was precious.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
I'll learn to love it - by Hvitserk - July 23, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Rebekka - July 24, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Gavriel - July 26, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Rebekka - August 08, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Hvitserk - August 10, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Gavriel - August 13, 2016, 08:54 PM