Sleeping Dragon I'll learn to love it
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
permission given by Kuro to skip <3

Her inspection of the boy was abruptly halted as Gavriel came into view, not looking overly pleased yet protective, she did not understand. No matter her perplexion, she stepped back, enough space so that her actions did not seem forthcoming. From her new spot, her eyes drifted from Gavriel to the boy and back again. And then it clicked. She had not given much thought to who the father of Gyda's children where, yet now, it seemed quite obvious. Of course, Gavriel was the most suitable choice, there where no other's worthy of such a responsibility, she figured though she did not dwell to long on the subject. Instead, focusing to the potential overstep of boundaries she had just intruded.

"Moba, ai get don in nou," She ducked her head, her worry that she might have truly upset the male in some way overruled her thinking. A glance behind her considered simply departing the current situation, yet she could not leave knowing she had offended Gavriel. It was the least of her intentions. Perhaps she had been right to keep her distance all that time, she would not be approaching again any time soon.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
I'll learn to love it - by Hvitserk - July 23, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Rebekka - July 24, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Gavriel - July 26, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Rebekka - August 08, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Hvitserk - August 10, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: I'll learn to love it - by Gavriel - August 13, 2016, 08:54 PM