Two Rivers Isle Ulgy stands for... U lolled good job
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Issun @Burke @Pyro and possibly @Vassago ! Malmal is going to introduce Issun to the Lanius-Rochester family!

It was early in the morning when Malice was already out exploring the beautiful territory they had found. A big smile was painted on her maw as she thought of how well everything was going. All their bonds were stronger than ever and she couldn't wait for them all to meet their newest member. Now all there was left to do was find Issun. She waddled through the moist grass, trying to find the speckled young man while simultaneously admiring everything around her. She didn't want to call him, for that would reveal the little surprise. Would Burke remember Moonlit Hills' third in command? She hoped not so she could explain everything. 

Short post to start this off, sorry! Please let Issun post first!

~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
The wolf trotted through the woods, pelt dripping from being in water moments ago. He carried a couple of fish in his mouth, not much but still something. Over time, Issun had gotten the hang of fishing.

He dropped the kill into a cache and upon lifting his head noticed a familiar black figure. Issun walked over, tail wagging behind him. The warrior chuffed a greeting as he approached closer.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Some pp for Issun following her :) Tell me if you want anything changed!

finally, there he stood, droplets of water dripping off him as he emerged from the water, a mouth full of lively fish. Or, well, she hoped they were dead of course. She spotted him just as he dropped them in the cache. She smiled at him as she spotted her too and trotted over him for a friendly wolf hug. He smelled like fish and river and she could feel her own pelt began to absorb water, but she really didn't care. Issun, I'm so glad I have found you.

Follow me, quickly, I want you to meet someone. She said mysteriously as she let him go and headed toward the family den. All the time a smirk played across her maw as she looked behind her a few times to see if Issun was confused already.They quickly entered the clearing near the den and Malice barked for her family, but mostly @Burke .
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke had been laying in front of the den, watching the kids and what ever they were up to. It was not always an easy job, but he knew Malice was out 'finding something'. Or what ever she mumbled and he didn't catch. The male kept his pale eyes on the both of them. He would call them back if they would stray too far from sight. He didn't want any accidents happening again.

When he heard Malice her bark Burke's head snapped in her direction, he had bit of a smile on his face as he got to his feet. Though that smile instantly dropped when the saw the speckled male behind Malice. He remembered him being in her pack. His fur bristled. "What is the meaning of this?!," he grumbled. He was unaware that this was a lover of Malice before him, maybe it was better that way.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
the branch finally snapped after hours of chewing and Pyro squealed in success. He was awesome. Vasaggo surely wouldn't be able to do it because he didn't have enough concentration, the thought made Pyro smirk. But enjoying the success alone wasn't as rewarding, he wanted papa to see it himself, just how big and strong his child had become.

He took both pieces of the stick between his teeth and trotted back to daddy, who was watching him from the den entrance. His tail was wagging joyfully behind him as he placed the branch down and looked up in his last attempt to please his father. But he was not the only one who had something to show him, and before he could even notice his son standing before him Malice's voice sounded as she approached. Pyro wanted to greet her, and so he turned around all smiles, but Daddy got up in a whim, and probably intentionally stepped on the branches, making them crack and break into at least three pieces each. Pyro's smile disappeared and he turned around terrified to find that his success was nothing to daddy.

Was he always going to be a disappointment?
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Issun followed dark furred female, confused and nervous of what was to come. Maybe she wanted him to see the others, or maybe Burke. Or, better yet, the puppies. Just thinking about it made his stomach churn. The warrior kept close behind Malice, anxiousness filling his bones.

When they had stopped in a clearing, his eyes began to wonder. A small, nervous smile stretched across his maw. The feeling was strange and foreign. He turned his attention to the grey male before him. Blackfeather's formal alpha and the one who had snatched Malice away from them. Issun kept his mouth shut, figuring it would be best for Malice to explain his presence. His gaze had averted to a smaller wolves and his eyes lit up. A pup, Malice's pup. His tail thumped the ground and his smile hadn't ceased.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The lady's grin grew dull as Burke did not show he was very pleased with her having recruited a once very loyal member and friend into their band of misfits. She frowned nervously, but she also felt a twinge of hatred somewhere in her massive existence. She had not complained when he and Aeronwyn had recruited Shink. Plus, he had no reason to react so rude and she felt a bit of shame as she stood there besides Issun. Now this looked like an abusive relationship, him having always the upper hand, while it was far from it. She loved him dearly, yes, but at moments like this she wished she could rip his throat out so he couldn't react so rudely anymore. As he stood up, she heard the snap of twigs and only then spotted the small black pup looking quite sad at the now destroyed pieces of wood. She didn't pay it much attention tho, as she did not realize Pyro had worked so very hard to impress his father. If she would've known she would've praised him days on end, that's how much she loved the small devil, but with him unable to explain himself -much like his dad- she was also unable to understand.

She set a protective step forward, before her good friend, for if Burke went back to his feral behavior he probably once had in the Dark Brotherhood. Burke, I would like you to meet Issun, an old moonlit wolf. I stumbled upon him at the river, and, well, would like him to be part of our band again. Her voice did not tremble as she looked directly into Burke's whirlpools of blue eyes, her own glare explaining she did not like how he had acted. She did not yet attempt to get the attention of her son, feeling it might piss Burke of more if she were to try to let Issun and Pyro meet.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke stood there across from Malice and looked straight back at her when she explained the situation. He didn't like it, it was strange to him because she had left them for a good reason. Now this male was returning? What if he was a spy and worked for the brotherhood now. They might as well work together. Yet, the male could almost smell the nervousness of the other, Issun. He studied how he carried himself and how he looked when seeing Pyro. It was enough to lightly convince him now.

He looked back at Malice, glare softening. "Okay, but he will have to prove himself just like the rest of them," he spoke. He walked closer to them, though it was clear he was not going to attack. His docked tail was up and head carried high, muzzle down to protect his neck if the other might attack. His pale eyes fell in the wolf's eyes that Malice called her friend. "That will also mean you have to live under my command, be loyal to me, and not only to Malice. Will you do that?," he asked Issun. He was not going to deal with insubordination. The Lord and Lady's word was law. He wanted this instantly cleared out. If Issun agreed Burke was fine with all of this, though hesitant, if not then he could pack his bags even with the fact how well he knew Malice.
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Vass was happy to lounge against his fathers flank that hot summer day, head on his paws and baby blue eyes fluttering between open and closed. Mama had gone out to do something, but the chestnut boy was more than happy to sprawl here with daddy for a while too. 
Before long, Burke stood, and Vassago's head was plopped to earth. Grumbling, he fixed the speckled man following Mother with a glare, nostrils flaring as he took in the newcomers scent. Daddy rumbled, a deeper and meaner sound than the little boy, but nonetheless Vass copied his father and growled lowly at Issun. Only once did his eyes flicker up to Burke, to make sure he was doing the right thing.
Pyro came up at some point, and that was the end of that. Daddy broke the stick into more pieces than his little brother had in the first place, and Vass took advantage of such fun things. He lunged forward, grabbing the biggest chunk in his jaws and spinning around to face Pyro with a playful growl and a bow of invitation.
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Everyone ignored him, and it was fine for a moment. Pyro mourned the death of his toy in high-pitched whines and scratched his dad's paw in an attempt to release the lost pieces, but it was of no use if he didn't have them all, and Vasaggo had stolen the biggest one. Pyro looked at him with wet eyes, but then his expression became a deep frown. He barked, 'give it back!', but it seemed his larger brother was challenging him on a duel.

Very well, then.

Pyro bowed too, accepting the challenge, and his tail swayed above him like a snake looking over it's prey. And then WHAM! Pyro lunged at his brother and slammed him with his belly only to roll over and fall on his head behind Vasaggo. The adults were being ignored, their exchange of words lost between the pups' yelps and barks.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Issun watched as another, more grumpy little fluffball walked into view. He softly chuckled as the pup imitated Burke. It was kinda... cute. He hadn't been around puppies since he was a youngster himself, so their behavior had slipped his mind now.

His attention was averted back to the two adults as Malice began to introduce him. Issun was confused with how Burke had approached at first and then realized that the other male might not have trust him very much. Well, now it was his job to prove him otherwise. He nodded to the older male. "Of course."
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Though she indeed left Moonlit Hills with a good reason, Issun had been an exception. He had been one of the only ones who had cared about her and her pups, but with his soft nature she could never present him to the Brotherhood. He would've been laughed at, left out, and so it had been the best to leave even him behind. and it was good she had done exactly that. Issun deserved better than her and the Dark Brotherhood combined, and yet here he was again at her side, getting a few glares and growls from her family. She made an angry face at Vassago and bowed her head down. Is that how we treat strangers, Vassago? She asked in a hush voice as not to interrupt the males.

She straightened herself again to listen to the words directed at her. Of course he has to, and I will not favor him if that is that you are implying. She reasoned fairly with a wink. She then stepped out of the way to let them properly meet each other, for perhaps they were nervous with such a dramatic mother nearby, overhearing everything they said. She went to lay with her children, watching them play and flinch as Pyro fell. Careful there, little Pyro... She let out softly, placing her head on her paws to watch them better, looking up at Burke and Issun now and again.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked over the male and gave him a short not when he said he would see him as his leader, as his lord. The male then frowned at Malice. She was being too soft natured in his eyes in this moment. Motherhood had changed her, he still liked her, but he didn't agree that Vassago was not allowed to growl at Issun. He deemed it perfectly right. After all the boy copied him. "I think we are allowed to growl at strangers if we want to defend our lands," he stated, yet Malice and him had clashed on this several times, also when they came across the pack with travelers or that time when they met that clumsy female.

"Alas. Welcome Issun. There are two others here already. Aeronwyn and Shink. I encourage you to meet them," he spoke. Burke watched the two pups tumble but wasn't too worried. Pups should be allowed to play fight and gain experience that way. Especially Pyro seemed to need that. Burke turned his attention back on the speckled male. "What trades are you interested in? Did Malice tell you how our pack ranking will work?"
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Vass basically ignored Malice's chiding and Issun's attention, unaware that his father had defended him, and was more worried about the bark from his brother. He demanded his toy back, but Vassago didn't budge. Thanks to this, Pyro lunged for him. The smaller, darker pup hit his back and sent them both rolling, but the stick stayed firmly clamped in his jaws. A growl rumbled in his chest and he scrambled to his paws, shooting a glare at Pyro. His little stub of a tail raised as high as it could, but it was nothing impressive and not like he really knew the reason it raised in the first place.

143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Pyro rolled onto his belly once the momentum that carried him over his brother died out, and his ears swiveled back at his mother's sweet voice coming from behind. He turned around to give her a goofy look with his tongue sticking out for a second, then a sharp yip to let her know that he was playing, Dummy how she was she probably thought Pyro was actually trying to kill Vassago... Silly ma.

His attention was once again withdrawn from the adults when Vassago's growl rumbled behind him. Pyro turned with a quick spin and matched his brother's bow, only he had an actual tail, which he swayed above him like a flag. But then he noticed. Behind Vasssago, Burke was still holding a boring conversation, and he had the same stump in his butt that Vassago tried to wave at Pyro, and the little one couldn't contain it. He strted giggling softly at first, but as it became more apparent his laughter became louder until he was laughing his lungs out, rolling to his back as he failed to keep balance. That was the first sound Pyro had made in weeks.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Issun's attention had returned to Burke s Malice went to care for the children. He nodded, "I have already obtained my mercenary and scout trade," he started, "My focus is becoming a warrior." It was first on the list when it came to trades. Though scouting was something he loved to do, fighting was his passion. Issun felt there was still much he could learn and was determined to do so.

The speckled male shook his head to answer the next question, curious to know how it would work.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Issun is no stranger. We should not teach them how to be hostile. She defended herself and Issun in a stern yet caring voice. Anyone on these lands was not a stranger. They were a band now, and nothing could stop them. What if Vassago acted this way when he was all grown up? Growling at other just to look "cool"? What if he did this as he was joining a pack- when he was old enough to go on his own?

She was focused on the two pups as the men were talking to each other. Of course she knew they were only playing. She had done the same with Avalon and her brothers. Of course, she only knew how it felt to be the dominant pup, so maybe it hurt Pyro to be the submissive one. She blinked a few times at a noise that was neither a growl nor Burke or Issun talking. It was little Pyro? Was he sick? Having a seizure...?

Nope. He was laughing. He was laughing like Malice had never seen him laugh before, and she wondered what was so funny.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked up too when Pyro started to make weird sounds, though, the male quickly registered it as laughing. It surprised him, but it was a good sign. It might mean that the boy was going to make it after all. Burke had not been too convinced. Yet here he was laughing. The male didn't agree with Malice but he wasn't going to start a discussion.

Issun had been welcomed and that was enough for now. The male nodded towards him. "Good we could use the warriors and the scouts," he spoke to the other. With that he was kind of done with talking to him. Maybe he would have a bonding moment later with the male, though he did know he was closer to Malice than him.
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Pyro matched his bow, and though Vass did notice his brothers tail high in the air, he barely realized that his no longer reached that far. Just before he lept for Pyro again, stick fragment still clamped in his jaws, the smaller pup began to giggle. At first, Vass was simply confused. What was he laughing at? It was then that his younger brother fell to the earth laughing, and, obvlious to the looks of the adults, Vassago understood. Pyro was laughing at him, his tail! Happy as Vass was to hear his brother make noise like him, he was not at all pleased to realize that it was his pain being laughed at, his loss. A snarl broke through Vass' maw, the most aggressive noise he'd ever made, and this time he did lunge for his brother with snapping jaws. He didn't think about not hurting Pyro or the fact that his family would be quite cross, only that the smaller boy was being mean and Vass didn't appreciate it. He went for the paws, aiming to snap and pull but not really do damage.

143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Pyro was taken by surprise when his brother engaged once more. He had lowered the guard, losing himself to laughter for a moment, and when he realized it his brother's sharp teeth were clamped to his feet. Pyro shot a yelp of pain and jolted to break himself free but it was too rough. Perhaps it wasn't his brother's fault, but pulling the paw away caused his brother's teeth to pierce the skin and draw blood. That's when the game ended. Pyro wailed, barked at his brother angrily, blaming him for the ouchie, and ran back to mommy for comfort. Why did Vassago had to be SO aggressive?!
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Burke kept quiet. Good, Malice wasn't in the mood for a discussion about what would be best for their children. She'd like them to be pacifists, yet with an edge of vengeance and pure strength, if that made any sense.She just hoped they would both be happy and friendly to the ones who deserve it. Yes, that sounded better.

She watched the fight between siblings, Vassago clearly offended, but before Malice could react, the eldest brother's teeth were already clamped over Pyro's limb. She made a little gasp noise as Pyro began crying out, not knowing what to do in such a situation. She welcomed the smal boy with open paws, snuggling him tight against her soft chest fur, humming softly. SShh... It's okay little Pyro. She said as she nosed over his scratches. She then turned to Vassago. Both of you, say sorry for what you've done. While it was true that Vassago had hurt Pyro physically, she was sure it was because of emotional pain that Pyro had brought because of laughing. 
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke stood and watched. Pyro cried out but he thought it was only justified. However Malice thought it was not. Burke just shook his head. Pyro asked for it when he laughed at his brother. Alas Burke didn't bother with them at the moment. They met Issun and it seemed to be alright for now, but he would check upon him later.

Burke stood and let Malice be a mother to them. Though he didn't always agree with her, being mated meant that he needed to compromise on some parts. He didn't claim to know how to raise kids so he let her do her thing.