Golden Glade None to small
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
All Welcome 
@Heartha I thought I'd start... and I haven't threaded with @Ayla yet either.... All welcome though! seriously, don't be shy

Shalon couldn't doubt that this land suited her well. The tangled woods, were soothing as the breeze penetrated the leaves and caused the blanket of rustling leaves. The blue of the sky could be seen in patches through canopy over head. Shalon walked along the deer trail that lead away from her den site. It was a convientent little path that took her near the tunnels and eventually lead to the border. It made for easy access to the territory, Shalon found this best as enjoyed venturing ever morning for a border patrol. She had become very protective of this territory since first arriving. Although she had still yet to truly meet the rest of her pack.

She remember names from the night of the bear attack, names like @Heartha and @Ayla. She knew their scent and their faces, but aside from that dreadful night had yet to meet them throughly. She set a mission in her mind, she set out looking for their scent within the territory. Shalon was going to meet her new family.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha lay in her den. She thought about looking for someone to go with her, to find out more on healing methods. But she wanted to think on it first. And what better place then a quiet hole in the ground? That was until a scent began to near her. She perked her head up, trying to get a look at whoever was coming near. It wasn't Charley. And it didn't smell like Ayla or Aspen.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon had found the scent's of many of her other packmates, and so she didn't find it odd when she caught the scent of Heartha. Even though she didn't know it was infact Heartha. The scent was getting thicker though, it gave Shalon pause. A den?  She thought. She slowed her pace and lowered her nose to the ground looking for the home of her packmate. "Hello?" She called out, Shalon had happened upon their densite, perhaps they were still in the vicinity. "Are you there?" She tried again. Shalon wasn't sure how close she was to the entrance or if they were even home at the moment, but she waited anyway.
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
353 Posts
Ooc —
When the mysterious voice requested her presence, she answered by slinking out of her den. "Yes. I'm Heartha. You are?" She was always straight to the point on most subjects, not stalling around. And in this case, it was introductions first. She would not ask this wolf yet to come with her.

Since Heartha went by herself, she won't ask Shalon to come along.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Heartha. Shalon turned to face the fae. "You took care of the she-wolf known as Ayla after the bear attack." She stated looking the female up and down. Taking in her brown eyes and greyish fur. "I am called Shalon." She gave her name freely, Heartha was a packmate and Shalon wouldn't hide information from the other woman. Shalon looked past the other canine, preering around at her den. This spot would be engrained in her memory as Heartha's den site.
Shalon's Pawprints 
353 Posts
Ooc —
"Shalon" she repeated to get the name in her mind. She took in her appearance into her memory. Her tail wagged a bit, showing her obvious joy in meeting another packmate. "Yes, I did. Have you seen her since?" She had not venturedi nto the tunnels, as she did not think she could, and had not seen Ayla since. Sometimes she worried.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon shook her head, "No I haven't." She had yet to meet Ayla, the first inner circle member. She had to admit she was a little jealous, although her pride in her packmate out weighed Shalon's green envy.

"Am I correct in understanding that you are a healer?" She wasn't completely sure, but the way she had rushed to help Ayla after the bear attack made Shalon think that she had some healing abilities.
Shalon's Pawprints 
353 Posts
Ooc —
"That's a shame" Heartha replied, feeling downhearted. She hoped that Ayla would recover well. She also hoped she could learn fast enough to ease her recovery and make it faster. Perhaps even make her stronger upon recovery. She thought that Ayla deserved what she got in joining the Inner Circle, although until recently she had never thought how she came upon that situation in the first place.

She shook her head. "I came here with aspiration of den mother, healer. Though, I have been planning on going along with the latter as well. To help Ayla." And any others, if others were to be injured.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Again so sorry!

Shalon nodded quietly, and small smile on her maw. "You seem to be on your way, once you overcame your fear of the bear you were quick to help Ayla." Shalon meant no offence, and was genuine in her remark. Shalon had no knowledge what so ever of how to help the healing process, her mind was driven toward figthing and protecting rather than healing. "You will make a fine healer one day."

"Perhaps you should check on the female, Ayla? Or Charley for the matter, I haven't seen him in some time. I've tried to remain near the tunnel entrance however I have yet to see any of our leaders venture outward. Not even her majesty Queen Aspen." Shalon frown slightly, although shook herself of the feel quickly. They would recover, Shalon had to believe that. "How have you been holding up Heartha? Since the bear I mean. That was a frighteneing evening for us all." Shalon wasn't good at healing, however she often found that listening was a form of healing, and she was a good listener.
Shalon's Pawprints 
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha felt a smile of relief come to her muzzle. She was glad others saw that in her. She had saved Ayla from the bear, and Charley helped her realise that a few days earlier. Maybe she would make a fine healer. One day, but not without training.

"I have seen Charley. He is doing..okay." That was the best way to put it. As long as he could walk straight, he was okay in her mind. "Ayla, I saw her recently as well. She is doing okay, also." She couldn't help but use the term okay over and over. It was the only one that came to mind. "As for me, still a little shaken up from time to time. Had it not been killed, I would be shaken more so, thinking it would come back for us."
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon simply nodded hear that both her packmates were doing ok, she was glad that there was a healer in their midst, even if she was still in training. Shalon however would reserve her excitement when she laid eyes upon both Ayla and Charley.

"That would be a rational fear, bears are a formidable enemy." She too was glad that it was dead, and it had filled their chaches remarkably well. "Well..." Shalon cleared her throat slightly, suddenly akward in her position, "I...um.... well... It took a lot of strength to over come your fear Heatha. I'm not sure how much it helps... but I was proud of you as a packmate to see you overcome your fear. Congrats." Shalon wasn't used to giving praise, and the fact that she had offered Heartha praise at all was saying a lot for Shalon. If she didn't believe it, she wouldn't have said anything.
Shalon's Pawprints 
353 Posts
Ooc —
One of Heartha's ears flicked at Shalon's awkwardness. She couldn't understand what she was awkward about, but she let it drop. "You were there too, weren't you?" She vaguely remembered seeing Shalon just at that moment. But she could not remember what Shalon did there.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon nodded, "Indeed I was." She commented carefully, she still had her own issues to deal with regarding the bear. And her anger bubbled silently. Her expression however wouldn't show her discomfort. Shalon was glad that Heartha had found her own resolve, and was stronger than before. Shalon couldn't wait to see how she would fair within the Court.
Shalon's Pawprints 
353 Posts
Ooc —
End it here?

Heartha decided not to ask what Shalon was doing, as she could guess. She must have been helping fight the bear. As far as she knew, Heartha was the only one not to. "Well, it was nice meeting you Shalon" she said, dipping her head in a farewell. And started to turn away.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Sounds good :)

"The same for you Heartha." Shalon gave the girl a ghost of a smile, she was learning to open up to pack mates, trying to show them her emotions more and more. It was the best she could do at the moment. "Until we see each other again." She headed toward the tunnel entrance, where her King and Queen slept. Although instead of staying for long she would head out on another patrol. Her days seemed to becoming routine. Something she had never had, a routine, it was strange but she was getting used to it.
Shalon's Pawprints