Blackfeather Woods We have a list of people we would take
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Harley stayed close to Althaia, brushing sides with her at nearly each step. His nerves were fraying and the dark woods looming made his paws itch. But wherever his wife went, he went. It was a pack, a place to maybe even call home for them now. As happened every few hours, the thought of her possible pregnancy worried him a little bit. Would she be okay? 
They were closing in on the borders, and finally Althaia called for the other leading wolf. He'd listened in silence as they went, and still he kept his mouth shut to await the events that were about to take place.
      So much has happened in the past few days. I need to sleep for like a week.

Sorry for the short post but I figured Id jump in.
Messages In This Thread
We have a list of people we would take - by Althaia - July 23, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Harley Quinzel - July 24, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Damien - July 25, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Cicero - July 26, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Potema - August 01, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Damien - August 07, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Cicero - August 07, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Nemesis - August 13, 2016, 05:48 PM