Blackfeather Woods We have a list of people we would take
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Her nausea was persistent and annoying, rising and falling as she waited. She hadn't felt like this...ever, hadn't experience this constant nausea. She wasn't even sure if she carried pups within her, but this sickness had to be a sign. She was pretty confident that she was, and the thought made her both excited and nervous. She was to be a mother, and that though brought forth a slew of emotions within her. Her sister whispered in her ear, a few words, and Althaia nodded, swallowing dryly. "Whatever happens" sounded morbid. 

She shot a quick glance at her mate, and soon enough the dark leader came into view. He was young, she realized, as was Charon. Soon another came to his side, a thin, patchwork wolf which regarded them with sunken eyes. Her gaze past quickly over them before sinking into a submissive stance, head bowed toward the dark king of the woods. A moment passed, and then another, brief, but stretching on longer to the girl. Their gaze travelled to Nemesis, for explanation, perhaps, and Althaia wondered. Staying silent might pass her off as weak-willed, a follower, though respectful. She opted to speak, only a few words, and leave the rest to her sister. "Greetings, Alpha Damien, sir. I am Althaia, sister of Nemesis, and I seek a place within your pack. I offer my knowledge of plants, the stars, and my hunting skills. I also offer to the pack, my unborn children." she said this quickly and respectfully, saying the last bit slightly falteringly. Pledging her children to the pack sounded morbid, but she trusted in her sister. 

When she finished, she lapsed into silence, rooted firmly in her submissive stance.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
We have a list of people we would take - by Althaia - July 23, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Damien - July 25, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Cicero - July 26, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Althaia - July 31, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Potema - August 01, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Damien - August 07, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Cicero - August 07, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Nemesis - August 13, 2016, 05:48 PM