Blackfeather Woods We have a list of people we would take
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The wolfdog ignored the looks he was getting, especially from Nemesis. He was determined to keep his family safe, and if that meant being here so be it. Two males showed, and as Althaia made her claim, a snowy female joined too. When she was done talking, he decided that it was best for him to do the same. Dipping his head and tail in bost submission and respect, he spoke with confidence, but not cockiness. 
               "Harley Quinzel, Althaia's mate and father of the children. I aim to be a Tactician, or a Guardian, and a Chronicler as well. I can hunt pretty well too, and I know basic healing skills-but obviously that's not needed..."
Already he'd claimed the children as his, even if he wasn't entirely sure they all would be. But he told himself over and over that he'd gotten there in time, that they WERE his. And even if somehow they found out they weren't.... Well, they were STILL his kids. He would be raising them, alongside Althaia, providing and devoting his life to both them and their mother. No matter the cost, he would do right by his family.
Messages In This Thread
We have a list of people we would take - by Althaia - July 23, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Damien - July 25, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Cicero - July 26, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Potema - August 01, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Harley Quinzel - August 02, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Damien - August 07, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Cicero - August 07, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: We have a list of people we would take - by Nemesis - August 13, 2016, 05:48 PM