Two Rivers Isle I hate monkeys
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
They both expressed interest in her information, so the wraith settled down comfortably before beginning, voice even and without flaw. Speaking smoothly and formally was a skill that she certainly did not lack, and she used it often in her favour. 

"I woman named Eshamun belongs to the Malkaria, a pack forming in the region. They seem heavily religious, and claim their land was given to them by their god. I believe that they are settling to the east of here." The woman had been vague, there was little information she could give about her. "I posed as a loner, and learned of the pack "Royal Fire Court" that are settling in Golden Glade, a region not far to the south-east of here. The leaders seem infatuated with themselves, claiming that they are royals and the rest peasants. They names are Aspen, and Charley. I have learned some of their rank structure from a meeting with some of their subordinates. They claim themselves to be commoners, and the whole land they claim is royal." she paused, before adding "I may have insulted them. They are poor warriors."

"There is a firmly established pack to the south of here, however, I do not know much of them" She paused, turning to her information about the river. "I have followed the river north; it leads to the sea after a few days travel. Travelling east along the shore, I encountered a few firmly established packs, and another that seemed to be forming" She stopped, waiting for the alpha's response. That was the bulk of her information, delivered all at once she realized it might overwhelm them, though she doubted it.
Messages In This Thread
I hate monkeys - by Aeronwyn - July 24, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Malice - July 24, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Burke - July 24, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 04:09 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Malice - July 28, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Burke - July 28, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Malice - July 29, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Burke - July 30, 2016, 05:25 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Aeronwyn - July 30, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: I hate monkeys - by Malice - July 31, 2016, 04:32 PM