Blackfoot Forest Moving along
14 Posts
Ooc — chesire
Joining 
Growling travels through the air causing a thin pale wolf to sigh. He wasn't afraid for it was coming him, even more specific from his belly. The thin white, lightly greyish wolf been treading without a clearcut direction for moons alone. He just wanted rest as the ground levels out and ahead was green, lustrous trees. Twitching his nose, there was a border. Quickly stepping back, Pritmor shuffled his paws nervously. He already had his tail tucked between his hind legs.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
She bore her small frame with pride, walking purposely along the border, renewing the scent with her own wherever it was faint, or where the scent of the brute king still resided. The woods had fallen into peace once more; for this the girl was pleased. Their ranks had fallen, true, most notably the disappearances of the members supportive of Kierkegaard. But another scent had faded, that one being Samuel's. Liri's mate.

Minna knew that she would have to seek council with her friend on this issue, for surely Liri must be distraught with the loss of Samuel. But perhaps they had spoken? Maybe things had ended badly between the two, but it was Minna's job as her friend to support her.

She came across the male soon enough, the thin, scrawny loner with his tail tucked close to him. Her eyes travelled over his travel-worn frame with confidence, her rank and position within a pack allowed it. He seemed nervous, obviously, so she spoke in a softer voice than she would typically use on one so near their border. "What seek you here?"
14 Posts
Ooc — chesire
Running away, when his presence would be found, was too foolhardy. Pritmor crouched for those several achy minutes. His tail burning to relax. Eventually, relief and a fearful voice crack replaced him " DeFINetely nO pain" He whined and coughed to smooth to his speech. "Uh, I was looking for a place to settle for a day or two" The patrolling wolf was purposeful and strong, he wondered what life she had or is living to be so.
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
she came just in time to hear the strangers voice, her spirits had been up, but his words made her brow furrow. while she was confident minna was capable of continuing this out herself, amara could not resist the urge to speak up, and as she stepped through the bramble, she did just that.

"i'm sorry to inform you, but we are not a pit stop. those who pass through our borders are here to stay," she kept her common curteousy, but she was slightly angered that this male thought he could just come and go as he pleased, for that was not how it worked. the wolves of rosings were a commitment, and family. despite their low numbers, she did not believe that they were just there to entertain wolves for a few weeks until they got border, it was not their purpose. yet, he tone was open for the male to correct himself, for she would not shun him away for one misplaced sentance. 

perhaps, he had more to offer them, if he was interested in staying longer. in that case, she would be all ears.
14 Posts
Ooc — chesire
Pritmor swerved his head to the rustling as another wolf appeared. Comparing the two, he judged Minna as the higher rank by her presentation. Therefore, keeping his eyes on Minna, he responds to the second she-wolf. "It's too pretty to be a pit stop....It has to be savored, but to stay? I don't know. I don't want to be in others' ways nor do they want to be in mine, I suppose."
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
his words came with much affection for their home, but yet, he seemed unsure that this was the place for him. her gaze has softened, realizing that perhaps the man was simply a wanderer, without much love for a pack life. that, she could understand. yet, their ranks had dwindled, dangerously so and she could not help but to feel tempted to persuade him to join. "rosings is a family, and each are treated as such. within our home, it is uncommon to feel out of place, or as you do, in other's way," she explained. perhaps, his worried were warranted but she rested assured that the man could ind peace among their ranks, if he was only daring enough to try.

"i am sure, if you gave it a chance, you would find yourself quite happy here," that, she was certain of. she did not bombard him with the talk of marriage, and their matrimonial customs, just yet. while she had never encountered it, she realized that others could be indifferent to their ways, though their ways brung only happiness and prosperity. that, she was positive of.