Broken Antler Fen Time will tell.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
All Welcome 
@Lazarus as promised, not sure what he can do and what not so staying vague! Close to BAF borders! BAF wolves welcome!

Sebastian helped the male as much as he could. He didn't want him to stay out in the open by that lake. It took the male quite some strength to help the other. The male didn't care that this injured one couldn't help provide for his pack, Sebastian was a good guy and he couldn't let him starve. Plus the male liked that he could care for this male and expand his knowledge on being a medic. The honey had been improvised and seemed to be doing okay for now.

The male supported the other. "We are almost at my pack's lands. Hold on," he spoke to him. Sebastian hadn't told him yet that he was the alpha of those lands, however that would come later. First he liked to get this male to safety. He would need to rest and with him being in the Cove everyone could watch him, plus most of the caches were there too.
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia had been content to linger around the fen and rest: three lost fights in a row had been hard on her pride. Today, however, a strange scent was on the air, mixed with Sebastians; the most worrying of all though, was that of blood. Her inky paws carried her swiftly towards her alpha, and she slowed with her pelt prickling in alarm as they finally came into view.
              "Sebastian? What happened? Who's this?"
The tawny woman gave the paler man a steely lemon look, but sniffed at him with her tail raised and ears flickering from back to side. The alpha wasn't hurt, from what she could see, but the other.... Well, she didn't point out the obvious.
picks himself up
keeps climbing for the prize
71 Posts
Ooc —
He had slept for a time on the lakeside, having lost himself to the poppies, but upon being roused again by Sebastian - who was only a figment like everything else - the white beast was made to stand and begin travel. It was very difficult, being a slovenly mess of debris, blood, and missing parts. He was missing more than just a leg now — most of his mind had gone the way of the clouds — and so they put some distance between themselves and the lake, although Lazarus remained in a fog through the majority of it.

When they finally came to a halt, a real stop this time, his head had cleared somewhat but Lazarus' wound had begun to itch and bleed more openly. He left a nasty trail on the occasional moments wherein he forgot about the missing limb, and made to press his missing paw against the soil. The beast who tended to him was there though, always, keeping to his side and supporting him. Yet when they came to a stop, Lazarus sank down in utter defeat, and breathed heavily through the mixture of herbal remedies, pain, and exhaustion.

There came a second creature - a stranger too - and they caught his attention more for their strange appearance rather than their voice, although he saw their mouth moving, and knew the words despite finding the sounds garbled in his ears. Lazarus sighed a gutteral noise that sounded mostly like, Caine, but found that he was too out of breath to say more. What he'd been trying to say was, can you help me, not realizing thata these beasts were well on their way to aiding him.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked up to see ambrosia. The male was pleased to see her, or at least anyone that could be help. The male had been tired from getting his broken body here. It wasn't really easy to move a body so broken. "I found him all broken. I couldn't let him die. If someone hadn't done that with me when I was badly injured I would not have lived today. I had to help him. His leg was so scattered I aptitude it----" The male spoke something which made Sebastian stop talking.

He looked over him. "Caine? Is that your name? I'm Sebastian and this is Ambrosia. I brought you to my pack as I promised," he spoke to him, though he was not sure if the male was getting it. Sebastian's attention turned to Ambrosia. "Anyhow. He has some broken ribs too, or at least bruised. And lots of cuts and road rash, like his was dragged over the ground or something like that," he let out, sounding shocked.

He let the other male rest for now, but he wanted to get him inside the territory. They had lots of fresh water and left overs from the moose hunt. He wanted to get some food and water into the male.
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The stranger slipped the the ground with a groan, but Ambrosia didn't for a moment think he'd really given her a name. Her lip curledas she looked him over, and her hackles rose. Sure, he looked like he'd fallen off a mountain, but there were wounds that distinctly looked lke they came from the fangs of another warrior. The tawny woman threw him a suspicious glare before circling over to Seb and mumbling to him.   
                   "Seb, what if he's dangerous? You don't even know this guys name and you're bringing him into our home?"
Would Pearl be okay with this? Would the others be okay with it? She wouldnt fight Seb on this, but she would at least try to talk sense into him. Her daughter was here, HIS adopted daughter, their family: all things Ambrosia strove everyday to protect.
picks himself up
71 Posts
Ooc —
He couldn't do much besides sit there, breathing heavily, and feeling the sensations of his body. The poppies were wearing off little by little, and without another dose the pain would be too great for him - and so the beast did not respond to either creature; he heard their words but couldn't do much besides focus on staying awake. He did, however, feel an instinctive defensiveness when he saw the strange woman's posturing. Her bristling and bared teeth made him bristle in return, although he couldn't move or do anything more than watch them both. He murmured something, but it was a grumbled and gutteral noise, more like a cough, and the broken beast waited.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian did not like to be questioned by the female. He had made this decision, yet she did have a point in a way. "Everyone deserves a second chance. I was just as broken as him once and patched up. If I wasn't I wouldn't be alive today, Ambrosia. Did that make me a bad guy? No. I am not, far from. I was not going to let him die, or amputate his leg and leave him to deal with it. He needs a pack, he needs a family," Sebastian spoke to the female at a calm tone.

And if the male was bad then they had a good pack of wolves that could end his life. Though he doubted this male was so bad he would attack the pack of the one who saved his life. "Don't be so prejudiced, please. He is another fellow wolf, not some big cat,' he tried reasoning with her. However the male did howl for @Pearl. "But you are right that I should let Pearl know," he spoke. Sebastian already brought home a pup and now a broken wolf. He had too big of a heart.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The white male didn't move other than to bristle, and Ambrosia rumbled deep in her chest as she looked him over again. This didn't feel right, didn't look right. This was a fool of an idea. The tawny woman knew Seb wouldn't be happy with her arguing, but come on, someone had to!
                     "You're telling me that someone saved you and took you home without knowing your name, your backstory?"
In her eyes, that was just as wrong as what was going on here. You don't let strangers into your home! Hopefully Pearl would talk some sense into her mate. Her voice shook, and her lemon eyes refused to leave the potentially dangerous man. What was Sebastian thinking here? Ambrosia could understand the kindness, could even see where he was coming from, but that didn't mean she agreed. 
                             "Seb, we have daughters here. FAMILY. This man's done nothing to even show he'd WANT to be here let alone be loyal to us.... Please tell me he'll at least be guarded and not just wandering alone?" 
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
I have been summoned

Pearl heard her mate's howl, farther than borders from the sound of it. Dropping the rabbit she had caught earlier, she rushed over to a rather odd looking scene. The sharp smell of blood lingered, but the problem rested not so much with the blood, but the large, pale mound that Seb and Ambrosia were apparently arguing over. With Seb's history, she figured this was another stray he had found and wanted to help. But as she got closer, she raised an eyebrow as the pile of broken wolf took shape and character. 

The pale man looked awful. Wounds a plenty, and a missing limb added to the questionability of the situation. If Sebastian wanted to take care of this guy, he'd have to do it somewhere else. "Seb," she said in an 'are you kidding me heck no' tone. A pup was fine, she was defenseless and needed a home to be raised right in. But a full grown male that looked like he had picked too many fights?
picks himself up
71 Posts
Ooc —
I had some plans with him but, fuck it, lets just make this easier.

They bickered like children over him, to which Lazarus was only dimly aware; he felt the growing swell of pain throughout his body and the difficulty of staying lucid while the sea of sensation flooded him. And when yet another creature slipped on to the scene, and the healer who had brought him this far was adequately distracted by not one but two obstinate subordinates, the groggy beast tried to lift himself to his paws and creep away. He didn't know where to go, but surely this was not a good destination. He had to recover, and find the mountain, and Amekaze, and --

but Lazarus barely shifted more than a step or two before stepping down (out of habit) on his missing limb, which sent a flare of pain and confusion all the way up his forelimb and in to his shoulder. He let out a noise as he went down, and in the chaos of that moment he fell improperly, having not adjusted to his missing limb or the weight distrobution, and something new cracked inside of him. A rib, perhaps. All he knew was that blood began to fill his throat; that every breath and swallow tasted bitter.

It was quick, and final, and the beast would leave the bickering creatures to their own devices soon enough.

RIP!
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched how Pearl came onto the scene. He thought that she would agree with this, but no. Sebastian frowned. "I saved him!," he spoke trying to convince Pearl. Sebastian liked to see the good in all wolves. And he really didn't want to argue with Pearl but he kind of wanted this guy to make it. "He won't be in the way. I just found him and he needs---"

Sebastian heard a weird nice, seeing from the corner of his eyes that the male feel to the ground. He blinked. [b]"No,"
he spoke softly and then stepped towards him. The male looked over the other with a curious yet sad face. He watched how the male has those little convulsions after death a deer had too. He died. Sebastian looked so sad and sat down.

"I'm the worst healer ever," he muttered, ears hanging a bit. "Ambrosia, I want you to go to RHC and that pack in the mountains north of here. Go ask them if they had a fight with a member, or if one was kicked out because we found him death on our borders because of his injuries," Sebastian spoke to her. Which was a bit of a lie, but heck. He didn't need her I told you so look right now. His pale eyes looked at Pearl. He looked so sad. "I couldn't even save him. Maybe he was too weak after all and I had it all wrong," he spoke to her.

Awwww RIP <3 At least Sebastian is sad for his death.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Pearl showed up, and right away Ammie knew she had a supporter. The look she gave the male was somewhere around the one the tawny woman had given just minutes ago, and a flash of satisfaction blasted through her. Unfotunatley, it was short lived, and though she growled when the male began to stand, surprise and some sense of guilt came over her as the stranger fell for the last time. Sure, he'd had a potential of being dangerous, and Ambrosia was still fairly upset with Sebastian for bringing him here without knowing anything, but she didn't know whether or not he actually deserved to die. 
The black faced woman stayed quiet, since argument was clearly no longer needed, her ears falling down and a slight whine slipping from her throat. His mumbles caught her attention though, and THAT she argued. 
           "You are not a bad healer, he just wasn't meant to live on."
Perhaps it was the cold, hard truth. She took her order with a nod and awaited further direction, should he want help with the body. 
                           "I'll figure out why he was so beat up, Seb. Maybe he deserved it...."
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl watched the male closely, adopting a defensive stance and ignoring Seb's arguement for the time being as the other male attempted to slip away. The escape plan was deeply flawed, and resulted in a disaster. She watched, standing normally now, as the life visibly drained away from the broken body in the grass. Not really sure what to think, she just listened to the other two while still numbly staring at the body. 

She didn't hear his mumbles because she was far enough away, but when he spoke to her, she lifted her head and looked back at him, and seeing how sad he was, moved to sit next to him. "Hey, it's all right, you did what you could to save him. It looks like he was wanted dead, and the wolves who did this might've come to finish the job. It's a miracle you got him to survive this long," she said, leaning against him. Pearl directed another nod to Ambrosia, acknowledging her statement.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
For a wolf who wanted to help all wolves it was kind of hard to accept that this wolf died, or that he was a bad guy. Sebastian frowned lightly and nodded. "I just never lost a patient before," he admitted and then looked over him. Then the male dragged the wolf carcass away from the border, more towards the rocky mountains and the pine trees that roamed over those mountains. He didn't want to have a body so close to their borders. They were not a pack that murdered. What if him taking off his leg made him die?

The male did not burry him yet, he returned to the two females. "I did not burry him for if one of the neighboring pack want to confirm it is him," he spoke to the both of them, though that information was mostly for Ambrosia. "He is by the edge of the pine forest,"[/b] he spoke and then looked at Pearl. The male was clearly still a bit upset. "I'm going to um-- Fishing or something," he spoke. He felt a bit like a failure.

he didn't exit yet!
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia stayed silent, feeling increasingly bad for not the male but Seb and the way she'd argued. It was right, her feelings justified. They had daughters, family: they couldn't risk bringing anyone dangerous into the heart of their home. It was a shame the stranger had to die, that she would admit only if because there was a chance they might never know. 
Seb went of with the body, and Pearl and she did little in the short time he was gone. When he came back, he told her where the body was for her mission. Ammie nodded, accepting,  and decided to wait a little longer before striking out. She had to talk to Brandy anyways before leaving.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl didn't know what to do about Seb quite yet, and took the time to try and think while he was gone with the body. It didn't occur to her to talk to Ambrosia, which was proabably for the better. It was troubling to see him like this. 

"I'll go with you," Pearl offered, more of a statement than an offer, and stood by his side. It wouldn't do much good if he was alone for too long after this. It wasn't good for anyone. She nodded at Ammie, nearly asking if she was going to talk to her daughter, who by all means needed it, but decided against it.