Broken Antler Fen Rollercoaster
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin's tail also wagged, excited. They could only hope that Sebastian would allow them. After all, Aduin wasn't much of a fighter so he wouldn't be able to protect her much. That was the only doubt he had in his mind. "Let's go ask him then!"
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Odette was happy to hear Aduin agree, telling  her that they should go ask Sebastian now.  She nodded excitedly like a bobble head then tilted her head back and howled for @Sebastian.  She hoped that he would have been it in him to let them go off and explore.  If he did she would be forever grateful, because even if they couldn't get to Moonspear by taking an accidental wrong turn at least she would get to explore more of the world.

"I can't wait."  Odie whispered excitedly to Aduin before spewing out the directions to Moonspear that Charon had given her.  "So Charon lives in Moonspear.  He told me that it was at the big mountain between that willow forest next to us and the shoreline on the left side."  Odie rambled off.  "Have you ever been to Moonspear Aduin?"  The pup the asked him.  Suddenly just then the nerves bega to set in though?  What if they got lost and couldn't find their way back?  What if something had happened at Moonspear and they weren't there anymore?  What if Charon didn't want to see her?  She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment trying to clear her head.

600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin sat down after she howled, his tail thumping against the ground. He knew very well that Odette was also excited. And even though he was anxious in doing this, in going out there again, at least Odette was not as sad as before. And that was good, because he hated to see someone sad.

Aduin smiled, listening as she went on about the directions to Moonspear. He had never been, so when she asked he shoo his head. "I've never met him either. I guess he must be nice if he told you where to find him." Aduin assumed that, and hoped he was right.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian heard the howl that was summoning him and looked up surprised. The male was quick to reply to it, howling back that he was on his way. The large male then trotted in the direction of the voice. When he approached Odette, the caller of the howl, he also noticed that Aduin was there. He was curious to know what they called him about.

"Hi guys," he greeted. He sounded a bit questioningly not sure why they called him, it didn't seem like there was anything wrong.
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Her tail began to wag the moment she saw her Father figure approach, first slowly and the faster.  He gave them a greeting and then was silent so Odette took that chance to ask him whether or not she and Aduin could go to Moonspear to visit Charon Ostrega and hopefully help her gain more knowledge of the stars since she hadn't asked Acheron before.  Plus it would just have to be a fun trip anyways?  Right?  The only main thing about this that she would keep in mind was that she had not actually been invited so she would remain as polite as possible.

"Hi Uncle Seb."  She chirped right back to him.  "I was wondering if I could go with Aduin on a trip to Moonspear to see someone named Charon Ostrega.  Know him?  Well anyways I'm just curious to find out if he knows anything about the stars, constellation, space and all of that kind of stuff."  She took a breath.  "Aduin says he can take me, so I wouldn't be traveling alone.  Plus I know how to get to Moonspear.  Charon gave me directions."

600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin was glad to see Sebastian come along, though he did sound a bit questioning about why he was called. Odette was quick to explain, of course, and he was glad for that. She was perfectly explicit on the reason for the call.

"Yeah. What she said" Aduin added. Although it was a bit doubtful he would agree under the circumstances of neither being the best fighter, and that he wanted to get back home safe and sound, he wanted to make Odette happy. He couldn't bear seeing her so sad.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was surprised to hear from Odette what she wanted to do. He wasn't going to stop her, he wanted to explore the world. He was pleased that she would even come to him for it. He liked that. However he was worried that Aduin would be supervising. Often it was Aduin who needed supervision still himself because he was scared of something. Perhaps it would be good for the two to go to their neighbors.

"Well I don't see why not!," he spoke with a smile on his maw. The grey male smiled and nodded. "Though Aduin, you do need to protect Odie if she is in danger. Can you do that?," he asked on a serious tone. He didn't like Odette being injured at all. "Oh, and if you see Charon you tell him thank you from me too for teaching about the stars, be polite about it."
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Sebastian agreed to let them go to Moonspear to pay Charon a visit and Odie's tail began to wag at that.  It would feel good to get out and explore again.  To stretch her legs beyond the Fen.  When Sebastian told Aduin that he would need to rpotect her though Odette began to feel a little uncomfortable.  While she would feel safer to have someone looking out for her, she didn't want to be or feel like a burden for Aduin.  Finally Seb asked her to thank Charon and she nodded at that.

"Thank you Uncle Seb."  She said with a smile and brightness on her features.  Then she proceeded to walk up to her Father figure and reach out to give him a nuzzle.  Then she just waited for Aduin to speak so that she and him could be on their way to Moonspear.

600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin smiled a big smile at Sebastian saying yes. He stood proud next to Odette. "I promise, I will protect her." Or, try at least. But surely they wouldn't run into anything bad. He could only hope. "Should we leave soon?" Aduin asked, a wag in his tail.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nuzzled Odette back and quirked up his lips into a smile too seeing how happy his packmates and loved ones were. "I understand. Just howl when you leave so I know that you are away. I do ask to come back as soon as possible though, I would otherwise worry too much," he admitted with a soft smile on his lips.

The male looked over the two. He trusted them both. He had to let them go and explore eventually. "Have fun though the world is not all bad," he hummed.
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Odette's tail wagged as she listened to both Aduin and Sebastian speak.  Yet when Uncle Seb hummed that the world was not all bad she sensed a deeper meaning under those words.  Perhaps to her he meant that not all the world was like Steady?  Was that what he meant?  Maybe though it perhaps was something for Aduin to hear.  Either way though Odie didn't push it any further.

"Could we go now Aduin?"  She asked Aduin almost eagerly, tail still in a consatnt wagging motion of excitement.  She couldn't wait to get out and stretch her legs to visit Charon... just maybe they hopefully wouldn't meet any creepy or eerie strangers along the way?

600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin smiled lightly. "Sure. Might as well get it done. But first we might want to eat some things for the journey ahead." They would need a lot of energy for the trip ahead of them. "We will be back soon" he said to Sebastian as not to worry him.
I have a thread based between the start of this thread and now. Should we backdate the meet up with Charon (with Charon's permission as well, of course) so that they aren't gone for 20 days?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nodded. "Yes, you can go now,' he spoke. "Have fun!," he wished them. Though he was still a bit worried about them leaving and being on their own. Though he had to promise himself that he wasn't going to follow them. He would let them be adults and head out in the world. After all he was helped by loners and moonspear was a good connection of them. Perhaps he should visit this Charon himself as well.
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
We could just bump this thread up to present day if that's alright to make things a little simplier.
Both of the boys agreed with her that she and Aduin could go head out now.  At the thought Odie felt the prickle of nerves beginning to crawl up her spine as she thought of all that could happen.  Would Charon be happy to see her?  Would he turn her and Aduin away?

Odie shook out her coat hoping to relieve herself of her fears, but they still clung to her like annoying little flees.  A worried whine almost escaped her, but she bit it back not wanting to have any excuses out there for Sebastian to backtrack what he had said.

"Okay Aduin, I'm ready to head out, lets go get something to eat then."  Odie offered, then waited with anticipation for Aduin to answer her with a form of a yes.

600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
That works for me!

Aduin stood up and got ready to move. "We'll head to a cache. Lead the way, Odette." He was overly excited and nervous at the same time at being able to go on a journey. He had yet to meet this Charon, and this journey might be just the thing he needed to calm his nerves. He waited, ready to move out on Odette's signal.