Hushed Willows I'm the one who put you in this position.
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Rhodes nodded, he had limited contact with the current Alpha's which was odd in Rhodes' opinion however he assumed this was how it was in this pack and did not mention it. He merely nodded his acknowledgment of events. Although he had to admit it was a long time for a pup to be on their own, especially so young. Rhodes had to admit he didn't have the highest hopes for the little guy, "Stark...." He spoke quietly, "That's a long time, for a pup to be on their own..." He didn't want to be to forward with his thoughts however he thought someone might want to play the devil's advocate, better it was someone who didn't know the kid.

"Sounds like a plan." Rhodes affirmed, understanding why Stark or Banner should always be present within the territory, "Two eyes are always better then one." He smiled slightly, if Stark would let him, he would follow the other male on a search and rescue mission. And of course if @Banner was in need of his assistance with the searching he would be sure to accompany her as well. He would do anything to help the pack, and this seemed like a good place to start. He new there was a chance Pippin wouldn't make it, however for Banner and Stark's sake Rhodey would help them look.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
Messages In This Thread
I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - July 27, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 06, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 07, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 14, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 16, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:33 PM