Two Rivers Isle the witches
vut the feck
6 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Joining 

"vut ah peice of shet," tired bones carried the witch onward, though in every possible way, she wished to drop dead where she walked. wuathila has little life left, she knew, and she waited, waited for the high powers to take away her soul to whatever hell afterlife awaited her. yet, she stayed tethered to the earth by the powers that be, so she may prolong her pained existence. "vut 'ave i done?' "nuthing!" the old woman scowled, her displaced back hunched as she walked, limping for her right foot had gave out half a mile back. 

with her, she carried her knowledge of a thousand universes, the truth and the lives of the fabricated world around her. years upon years of stuffing knowledge into her mind had got her where? "to this fecking dump!" the exclamation was overruled by the sound of rushing waters, and she squinted, following the sound. she had scarcely any memory of how she had wound up in the woods she currently walked, from up to about five minutes ago.

"vut the feck?" the water split two ways and in between was an island, secluded. yes, this was what she needed, a secluded island for herself to carry out her last few days. the hag stood at the waters edge, lowering herself into the water as she did so. "yeeeesssshhhhh," a content sigh came out from within her, feeling the water ease up her achy bones. her nose did not catch the scent of prominent pack markings surrounding the island, nor would she have particularly cared.
Don't 'ou vish your girlfriend vus hot lik meh?

whaka suffers from short-term memory loss and will conveniently forget everything you just said. she also may confuse you for some slavic gods or goddesses, but I wouldn't worry about that.
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
"vut the feck"

The sound carried to the pale wraith as she stalked along the borders, causing her to immediately halt and perk her ears, which swiveled to catch another sound should there be one. Her pace became one of a fast paced lope, and she came upon the loner quickly, hanging back a moment as her eyes watched the loner approach, seemingly having no regard for the markings she had so diligently placed earlier that day. 

"Yesssshhhhhh"

Her brow furrowed as she watched the hag sink slowly into the river, prompting a moaning yes as she did so. Aeronwyn's muzzle furrowed, slightly disturbed, but stalked from the forest anyway, making her presence known as she chuffed loudly to gain the woman's attention. She swam halfway across the river with a few strong strides, feet finding purchase on a shallower sandbar as she looked at the crone. "What seek you by our borders?" she called, face pulled into it's neutral mask.
facilis descensus averno
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Everything was well. The wind was almost still, birds sung their beautiful songs in the trees in no particular harmony yet in tune with every note. The soft breeze that was indeed present made the leaves crackle, and the Lady closed her eyes as she made her daily patrol. They were one now, a pack of wisdom and peace. To be honest, she hadn't thought they'd make it this far. But here they were, free as birds and highly intelligent. Now she knew she had made the right choice by leaving Moonlit Hills, this place was much more peaceful and far away from the Brotherhood that the children would soon learn to hate as well. The gentle sigh of air carried with it the scent of a lone female, and a frown settled upon Malice's face.

Not everything was well. There she was; an older lady-older than Veritas and Burke combined, it looked like-, playing in THEIR waters. Excuse me. Malice barked loudly, trying to be louder than the rushing water. I'm afraid you missed our borders! She yelled again, confused how the woman had even missed their scent. Technically, she was trespassing, but she was so old Malice found it dishonorable to call the others to either drown her or chase her away.

Only now did she notice Aeronwyn in the waters, doing exactly the same as she was doing.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

vut the feck
6 Posts
Ooc — Allie
she did not normally get visitors when she bathed. this was odd. it was not the words that caught her attention, but the fact she felt very haunted by the strangers presence watching her while she washed herself.

"vut the feck du you vant?" her tired eyes peered to an ugly silvery girl with a bunch of hideuos scars, then to another ugly fat girl with a huge slash across her face. "jezuz i is survounded by lepers," "i get off your leper colony!" the hag shouted as an after thought, hoping to clear up the issue while avoiding the two diseased ones; turning to hoist herself out of the river. though, halfway, her directions got confused, the roar of the waters distracting her mind, sending her in the other direction and up the banks of the wrong side of the river.

before she could contemplate her mistake, she found herself face to face with ugly #2, upon the banks of an island that was not her home. "chrizt, you look verse up close," she muttered under her breath, studying the other rather closely as to make out what she actually looked like, rather than from a distance. wuathila, though she would not have cared, did not notice that she was technically trespassing, nor that she stood in front of the alpha female and her attack dog.

"oops,"

whaka suffers from short-term memory loss and will conveniently forget everything you just said. she also may confuse you for some slavic gods or goddesses, but I wouldn't worry about that.
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
The hag was truly a hag, rude and coarse. Her hackles rose, and she bristled, as the crone claimed to be getting off their leper colony. Leper colony? What the fuck did that even mean? This woman was seriously getting on her nerves, especially when she, instead of going back over the river, looked confused and swam right up to Malice. Though Aeronwyn feared little from this disturbing old woman, should she attack Malice with her probably filthy fangs Malice could be at risk for blood poisoning. You never knew where old woman had been, especially this one. 

Naturally, she slipped into the water and swam after the crone, closing the distance between them rapidly. Now she stood on the banks of their island. No, this wouldn't do. Aeronwyn slipped out of the water quickly, making to stand a close distance to the pair. "Wrong side of the river, woman. If you seek to get away from this "leper colony", whatever that is, you'll find heading in the opposite direction a worthwhile endeavour."
facilis descensus averno
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Perhaps the lady was old, but she had a mouth of a badly raised kid. The insults she spat did not make sense, but still the Lady grew offended by them. Who did she think she was? The hunchback of the Notre Dame? This ol' bat was talking to the now official co-leader of Arthendal, and even though she was no part of it-and hopefully never will be- she had to show her respects; if not for her, then for the beautiful land she was infiltrating with her biddy smell. When the old trout came swimming to her instead of away she had the urge to call Burke and the others. She probably carried diseases, and Malice didn't like to have an old woman disease, thank you very much.

She snarled as the hunchback crawled onto the bank, insulting her once more. She had had enough of this. Her ears lowered and she was about to attack the waitress at the Last Supper, but luckily Aeronwyn was there. Listen, teeth wrinkle, I'd like you to swim back to wherever the feck you came from, or otherwise we'd have to kill you. Not that it would make much difference if you die now, your days are already numbered. She spat.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

vut the feck
6 Posts
Ooc — Allie
hover for translations!
it was one thing to be spied on while bathing, but another to be threatened by death. all in the same time frame. the hag had never experienced such a thrilling thing in her life, at least to her memory. 

"teth wrikle? vut is a teth wrikle?" her narrow eyes peered to the stranger, though the insult had gone over her head. despite dishing them, the old woman was completely oblivious to insults of many kinds. most of them either stated the obvious, or rang true in her mind so it was not a surprise to her when she received them. 

"keel me?" ... "sigh" she nodded, almost glumly though internally she could not wait for them to get on with it. live or died, she did not care. she had experienced enough in her life to be content with it's past, and it would be by her own dulled senses that she would fall. "i is old old lady, nuting left but my ou'nique skilts and vast knovledge,"

"and now, efter all my tray-vels and tales, i shall die, my tay-lents put to waste. finally" the witch sighed, putting on a rather dramatic show though, she figured the time of her death would be a rather monumental thing and one should always go out with a bang. 

that was, if the other was as blind to an opportunity as their scar made them out to be.

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
She couldn't believe that she was doing this.

She regarded the woman with disgust, and her hackles were raised in the slightest, but she had truly nothing to fear from this hag. She was old, confused, delusional, and probably had countless other issues. But she spoke of having vast knowledge which earned a small snort from Aeronwyn but had her curiousity pricked a moment. With a look at Malice, "please trust me", she looked at the woman.

"Prove it." a simple challenge, seeing if this woman was truly worthy of their time. Again, she glanced at Malice, telling her that if she wanted to end this, she might as well do it now. She didn't want to overstep her boundaries, but if this woman had information, they might as well squeeze something out of her.
facilis descensus averno
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Since Wuathila trespassed, Malice will not be letting her in. I won't pp any injuries, but an injury should be received- my favorite is probably her losing a tail so Malice has 2 trespasser tails.

Malice was not impressed. While she knew older women were often gifted with much knowledge, she did not believe the trespasser. The old hag was to be punished, her tail removed like the other trespasser Malice had encountered, and hopefully killed to never bother another living being again with her dramatic acts. If the woman had wanted to share her knowledge, join a family, she should've behaved differently. This was not the way Arthendal worked, and seeing as how the loner wouldn't go away herself, she would be made to. Malice waved her tail at Aeronwyn, quietly saying it was not worth it.

By disrespecting the river, our borders, my wolves and myself, I see you not worthy of walking upon this land- let alone this earth. She snarled, showing her teeth, ears cooping forward in an aggressive fashion. She lowered her head, covering her throat, should the old lady have some tricks up her dirty sleeve, and then lunged for her neck with killing as intention. This was also a sign that Aeronwyn could attack, should she wish to do so. Though if the old witch were to be killed, the Lady herself wanted to do so.
~Adopt Avalon!~